Chapter 3: TROUBLE IN PARADISE.

Kaitlyn, Ryan, Dylan, and I were are sat at the campfire still. Silence fell among us for a great while before Dylan broke the silence.

"Well that was some mighty fine social disruption there, guys, I have to say."

"Ah, or was it just the nudge that Abi needed?" Kaitlyn said while smirking.

"You're an evil genius," Ryan told her.

"Who do you think is gonna make the first move? Nick or Abi?" I asked the group.

"Oh, good Q. My bets on neither," Kaitlyn admitted.

"I dunno. Nicks got the beast in him." I say.

"Uh, if by "beast" you mean some sort of mild-mannered baby deer..."

"Hey don't let the cute preppy aesthetic fool you. It's like a steel barbecue grill under that shirt." Ryan chuckles.

Me and Dylan nod our heads.

"So, you noticed that too, huh?" Dylan asks Ryan while taking a sip of his beer.

We share a laugh and I ask, "So what do you guys wanna do now?"

"We could keep playing?" Ryan suggests.

"Yeah? Just the four of us?" Dylan asks.

"Alright, Dylan. Truth or-" Ryan asks right when we hear Abi scream bloody murder.

We all quickly turn our heads to the woods and stand up.

"That sounded like Abi-" I tell everyone.

"Oh my gosh!" Kaitlyn says with a worried look on her face.

"We gotta help her-" Ryan says while we all run over to the trail.

"Wait, where did it come from?" Kaitlyn asks.

"This way! Come on!" I tell everyone.

I then see Abi. She has a terrified look on her face. Dirt on her clothes and twigs in her hair.

"Help! Please... Nick! Help him!" Abi screams while running towards us.

She then falls to the ground panting.

"Where's Nick?" Ryan asks concerned.

I go over to Abi and help her up.

She tries to speak but no words came out.

I gesture toward Kaitlyn to help Abi while I jog over to get the shotgun.

"We gotta go after Nick!" I shout at Ryan while I go over to him.

"We? Phoebe I can't let you go out there! It's not safe."

"Ryan, less worrying about me and more saving Nick!"

"Okay. We got this." Ryan looks at me before we both take off into the woods.

"Are you gonna be okay with that gun?" Ryan asks me still running.

"Yes! I'll be okay."

"How far out were Nick and Abi?" I thought to myself. It felt like we were running forever until...

"NICK!" Me and Ryan shout.

He was covered in blood. He looked so weak and fragile. We then see a big buff guy walk up to Nick. He had a sniper.

The guy stared at me and Ryan while taking hold of Nick's t-shirt and dragging him.

You can hear yelps and grunts coming from Nick.

"Fuck, shit, fuck fuck fuck! Fuck!" Ryan mutters.

I hold my gun up aiming at the huge dude, who was still dragging Nick.