Chapter 11: TOGETHER AGAIN.

We were almost at Hackett's Quarry. The sun was rising and I could hear the birds tweeting.

Laura was asleep in the passenger seat while me and Ryan were cuddling in the back.

I looked over at my window to enjoy the scenery. Last night was so rough. I don't know how I'm gonna move past this.

All of a sudden, I see a tall, brunette, bloody man. He was looking around, he looked so scared.

"Stop the car!" I shouted.

"What? Is everything okay?" Travis asked.

"Um, hold on. I'll be right back."

"Phee!" Ryan shouted.

I opened my car door and I ran to the man. He looked straight into my eyes.

"Phoebe?" An Australian voice said.

It was Nick!

"Oh fuck! NICK!" I shouted.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Oh my! Look at you. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Um, I think so. This is all rubbish. I- I remember nothing. I just woke up here..." He stuttered.

"Come on. Let's go. Are you alright walking?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes." He muttered.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car.

"Oh- Fuck! Nick!" Ryan shouted.

Ryan quickly got out of the car and side-hugged Nick.

"Hey, bro," Nick muttered.

"Here. Let's get you in the car." I told him.

"Who's this?" Travis asked.

"This is our friend Nick. One of the camp counselors. He-He turned." I explained.

Travis gave me a nod and started to drive.

"Is everyone okay? Is Abi okay?" Nick asked.

"Yes. Everyone is okay. Abi is at the lodge. I hope." Ryan reassured him.

"Um, Phoebe. I'm sorry. I remember calling you a whore... and just being a total ass to you." Nick muttered.

"Oh, Nick! It's okay. It wasn't you. I forgive you." I smiled.

He smiled at me.

We tried to enjoy the rest of the ride. Nick went through so much tonight...

~

We finally arrived at Hackett's Quarry. All the boys got out and I tried to wake Laura up.

"Laura. Laura!" I whispered.

She woke up and groaned, "What? Is everything okay? Are we okay?"

"Yes. Yes. We are all fine. No more werewolves." I noticed she was still wearing Constance's dress, "Hey, I think you're my size. Let's get you into some nice clothes."

She smiled at me and we got out of the car.

Ryan was sitting on the stairs talking to Nick while Travis was walking around, trying to see if anyone was there.

God, I hope everyone is alive.

I opened the trunk of the car and took out my bag.

I look over at Nick and I see that he will need clothes as well. His shirt is all ripped up including his pants.