Chapter Seven

Spencer

I was in my bedroom reading a book from my favorite author. The only sound in the room being the pages being shuffled by my fingertips.

It was quiet until my bedroom door flew open causing books to fall off my desk because of the impact. "What the fuck Ari, I told you to knock!"

Ari just ignored me and sat on my bed. "You have any pajamas pants I close borrow?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She was shorter than me and I was a little bulkier so she couldn't fit my clothes so the fact that she was asking made me concerned.

"There's a boy over." I rolled my eyes and searched my draws for some pajamas pants. "So who is the unlucky guy?" I said trying to hide my smirk.

She threw a pillow at me and I easily caught it. "You may know him, he's in your class."

"I probably don't." I said while still searching my drawers for the pants. "Apparently he's on the baseball team."

"You really like him?" I said handing her a red patterned pajama pant I found at the bottom of my drawers. She just giggled and left the room leaving the door wide open.

"Yeah you're welcome." I said cleaning up all the pants that I dropped. Me and Ari are fraternal twins and we grew up always doing the same thing. But some times she can be very annoying.

I glanced at the ground to see the bracelet that Ari was wearing since she was five. I picked it up and started heading towards her room. Unlike her I actually knocked.

"Come in!" I heard Ari yell from inside her room. I opened the door to see a familiar face.

It was Kaleb sitting on the bed frame looking at me intently. "Yes!" Ari yelled causing me to almost drop the bracelet.

"You dropped this i-in my room." I said fiddling with the bracelet. She snatched it from me and tried to usher me. "Wait, don't you think it's a good idea if I know your brother more?" Kaleb said causing a chill up my spine.

Ari just looked at me and scowled. "Yeah whatever but I have to take a shower." She left the room leaving the two of us by ourselves.

Surprisingly Kaleb came up to me wrapped his hands around my waist. I pushed him off me tumbling onto Ari's bed frame.

"What are yo-" Before I could finish, Kaleb tackled me into my sisters bed causing my back to buckle with his overwhelming weight. "Wh- what are you doing?" I said getting drowned in his eyes. He wrap his arm around my shoulders his grip tightening with every attempt of movement.

"My sister is going to come soon and.. she likes you a lot." I said trying to breath with the little space I was given.

"You like me a lot too." Kaleb said which cause me to push him off me.

"Dude I'm not a-" I saw Kaleb's face and caught my tongue. "I'm not gay okay."

Kaleb just smirked at me and sat next to me. "I like girls."

He was still grinning at me which made me frustrated.

"I don't even like you and even if I did you have a boyfriend." Kaleb sighed and looked down.

Kaleb was about to say something but Ari walked in the room.

I quickly got up trying to not to be suspicious. "Good night guys."

"Night Spence." Kaleb winked at me when Ari wasn't looking and I just gave him a disgusted look.