[Ch. 3]

I was wrong. Again.

 Kronos always has a plan. Though I thought that he had no plan this time. But you can tell that by looking at his face. When he has a plan, which is great, he has that crazy grin on his face that you'll never be able to erase from your memory. That perfect grin...

 Anyway, Kronos did have a plan. It was starting with a magic shield...

 ... and ending with his scythe. Jamie stood there, looking at him in awe. Maybe she thought that he was her hero... (laughing)

"I had to make sure that they were all dead..." Kronos said to Jamie. "And of course, they are not the whole group."

"You are telling me that some part of them is back in the mainland of their species, Equestria?" she asked.

"Yeah," Kronos answered shortly.

 At that very moment, we heard a strange sound. Jamie was the first one to hear it, and she slowly moved her body to face whatever it was. When she turned back again, her face was covered with strange emotions.

"Jamie... you okay?" Kronos asked.

"You know where we fought... It's right front of Hermes Cabin. Every kids here must have seen us." Jamie said.

"And why is that a problem, dear?" he asked.

"The past of Luke..." That was all she said. But I knew what that mean. Very well.

"You mean... Luke is going to be in trouble just because I happened to be in his body, even after he returned from Elysium, right?" Kronos said, his tone dangerously calm.

 Jamie slowly nodded. No, she barely nodded. She too was scared about the tone of his voice.

"I hate to say it, but they might have heard every little bit of it. I could hear them talking in urgent voices..." Jamie stopped, looking at Kronos' face. His face, no my face was emotionless.

"You know, I'm used to talking behind my back, but..." He stopped, and looked at Jamie. "I won't let them hurt you. I promise that." 

 He ended with a terrifying smile on his face.