starboy

Tensions were high. Cody was on edge because of the big game he had later against the San Francisco Giants. But also because of the events that occurred last night.

Nicole was walking the runway for Victoria's Secret with the Weeknd preforming on the same catwalk. She didn't even realize the singer make flirty gestures at her, until she was in the dressing room crying.

Cody's phone was blowing up from notifications on Twitter and Instagram. He was tagged in the clip about a thousand times. He saw his girlfriend looking beautiful as ever on the runway and The Weeknd circle around her, admiring her. Then finally holding out his hand, which she accepted.

Maybe Cody was really drunk but he saw his girlfriend enjoying the singers flirty actions. Cody was out with friend and competitor, Christian Yelich when he decided to call his girlfriend to ask her 'why the hell were you flirting with him'.

Nicole thought her feeling of euphoria would never go away. Until her phone started ringing.

"Hey Belli" she answered with a smile, putting the phone up to her ear. "Are you fucking kidding me right now". She was taken back, at a loss for words, and so confused. In the three years of dating Cody, not once has he raised his voice, let alone at her. She couldn't even get a full sentence in before getting cut off by him. "I saw everything Nicole". After that sentence she could hear the slurring of his voice. Realizing he was probably at a party or out drinking.

"What the hell are you talking about" she responded. She was upset, getting a call from her drunk boyfriend cursing her out after her confidence being so high, definitely brought it down. "That fucking singer eyeing you up, holding his hand and shit" he answered.

Nicole was a very hard worker, always concentrated in her job. You couldn't get in a word to her if you wanted to. She killed it at her job, she knew that and so did everyone else. So it was almost like she was in a daze on the catwalk, she was focused on pleasing everyone watching her. Which is what happened today, she was so focused on pleasing others, she didn't realize she acknowledged Abel's actions.

"Cody, I literally cant believe you right now" Nicole said, her eyes looking around frantically hoping no one is hearing this conversation. "What, I can't believe that my girlfriend is clearly cheating on me" he responded. "What the fuck is wrong with you. I would never ever cheat on you, and you know what" Nicole said. There was a small time of silence, only hearing breathing on the other line from Cody. "I'm going to hang up and enjoy the rest my night because I know you're drunk" she told him. "Yeah, yeah go be a bitch to someone else, Nicole". The line went silent with only the ringing from getting hung up on.

Tears were brimming her eyes. She had so much emotion going on inside of her. She was so pissed, having the time of her life until her boyfriend assumed something big out of something so little. That moment made her feel so little. She was still crying, but getting up from her mirror she decided she was going to do the same thing as her boyfriend. Drink and party. Which may have not been the best decision.

★★★

Nicole spent the night at Romee Strijd's house, a really good friend of hers that she models with. The night was full of partying and drinking which helped Nicole get her mind off things.

Nicole walked through her house where she lived with Cody, she heard the tags on her dogs collar from around the corner. Tan and black coating came into sight, Lucky, Nicole's German Shepherd. He was jumping with excitement from not seeing Nicole since yesterday morning.

Cody was no where to be seen. So Nicole guessed he already was at the stadium. She already had a ticket to go to this game, she wasn't going to miss it because of him. Baseball has given her joy ever since she was a little girl, especially the Dodgers.

Nicole didn't want anyone to know about the situation that happened last night, not wearing Cody's jersey would cause suspicion. Along with that, she wore a black tube top and 'Levi's 501' shorts.

She was going to have a good night, and she was not going to let him ruin it.

★★★

nicolefox posted on their story!

notes

notes.

hey!! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! the next chapter is going to be interesting too. ik i say this all the time but this book is purely fictional so the things cody say are made up!! also let's pretend that the last picture is not emily ratajkowski. comment and vote!!!

love you guys!!!