ESPYs

@e!news
Cody Bellinger officially unfollowed Nicole Fox on Instagram

34.6k retweets|8.2k likes

audrey👛|@chanelaudreys
well now we know what gigis post meant

24.5k retweets|4.3k likes

mia|@mia.44
NO WAY NICOLE AND CODY BROKE UP I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

35.4k retweets|6.2k likes

amanda|@90samanda
the couple that made me believe in love broke up wtf

43.2k retweets|7.5k likes

★★★

Following no one on her social media accounts, just came in handy for Nicole. She saw people notice Cody unfollowing her, making the suspicions rise. But people were more than sure they broke up because of the post of Nicole and now this.

She knew it was going to happen at some point but it didn't mean she wanted it to. Compared to other people that had a large following, Nicole was pretty private. She didn't want her breakup to be on blast all over social media for the next week.

There was a variety of feedback she was getting, some were pretty supportive and the others were basically just calling her a slut. That is what she was scared the most of. She rarely paid attention to what negative things people were saying about her, but it didn't feel good.

Nicole planned on not going on social media for a while. She figured seeing something that brought her a lot of pain in the past couple of days, all over the place would not do her good.

But not going on social media is probably not going to help her tonight.

Nicole kindly accepted the offer to present one of the awards at the ESPYs, which her (now) ex-boyfriend is nominated for.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Sam Visser, Nicole's longtime makeup artist asked as he applied eyeshadow. They were both in a hotel room about ten minutes away from where the awards were being hosted.

Sighing, "I'm gonna make the best of it," said Nicole. Which was true, she was so excited to be there but not so excited to see her ex-boyfriend who said he didn't trust her the last time she saw him.

"Find yourself a man. Like Joe Burrow, have you seen him? Whew," Sam said making Nicole laugh. "I'll try and talk to him just for you, Sam" she jokes.

★★★

Nicole walked out on stage waving at the crowd, sending them smiles. Nicole was announcing the winner of the 'Best Major League Baseball' award. She read off the nominees, each nominee getting a nice amount of applause from the crowd.

"And the winner is.." Nicole grinned at the crowd, then she took the envelope opening it up.
"Cody Bellinger!" she exclaimed into the mic. She swore the universe was trying to make a good night, a bad one.

Nicole kept the fakest smile ever plastered as Cody walked up on stage. "You look good, Nicole" whispered Cody as they were in a middle of a hug. "Bite me" Nicole responded keeping the same fake grin. She pulled away and walked to the side of the stage as Cody gave his speech.

"What a dick," she thought.

★★★

Nicole Fox Attended ESPYs in White Long-Sleeved Dress. Also Presented Award to Ex-Boyfriend, Cody Bellinger.
———
by e!news

———by e!news

Nicole Fox attended the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles looking every inch of a supermodel tonight

Nicole Fox attended the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles looking every inch of a supermodel tonight. Wearing a white long-sleeved dress with a gold buckle feature.

She presented the 'Best Major League Baseball' award, which her assumed ex-boyfriend, Cody Bellinger won. Bellinger unfollowed Fox on Instagram and the two did not arrive together like most events.

There was no seen tension. The two embraced each other in a hug with big smiles on their faces. But they were not spotted together anytime after that.

Let us know what you think! Tag us in your tweets! @e!news

notes.

i feel like i haven't updated this book in forever. but i hope you guys enjoyed. comment and vote!!!

love you all!!!