a statement

Nicole Fox's Statement Fenty Look
by vogue
———————

Nicole Fox makes a statement at Fenty Runway sporting a bedazzled bra paired with a blazer, accessorized with a pair of pointed-toe pumps, a gold choker necklace and bold gold earrings, her hair slicked away from her face

Nicole has become one of the most sought-after models in the buisness, and she's walked the runway of Paris, Milan, New York, and London with her signature style and fierce glamor. She is also one of the faces of Victoria's Secret.

We can't help but be obsessed with her- and ready to see which forthcoming trends she rocks next.

──────────────────

Cody visibly froze at the sight of her, lucky enough Chase didn't happen to look over. His eyes locked on her, her stone-cold look. But behind that look he knew she was enjoying every moment. He always admired Nicole and her work ethic, her passion for what she did.

Maybe that was why he was attracted to Chase, her resemblance to Nicole. But deep down he knew there wasn't another girl like Nicole.

"Wow, she looks amazing." Chase breathed out at the sight of Nicole. He felt pity for her, knowing that she got tossed into this situation and made her get unnecessary hate, she had a good-heart.

Cody simply hummed in response, not managing to form a full sentence. He felt like he kept holding in these breaths he didn't know he was holding in.

But when he finally came face-to-face with Nicole in all her glory, those breaths were no longer there. He just couldn't breathe.

"Hey, how are you?" Nicole greeted sending a small hug and a kiss on Chase's cheek, and only a small smile over to Cody. "You killed it," Nicole smiled warmly at Chase's gesture, "Thank you-" Nicole tried thank her but she had got cut off by someone dragging Chase away to start a conversation, leaving only Nicole and Cody.

"She seems like a sweet girl," she said with a gentle smile. Cody averted his eyes to the ground, "Yeah, uh, she is,"

"How's Lucky?" he chuckled, trying to break this uncomfortable silence. She shook her head, laughing, "Spoiled as always, he misses his favorite guy."

Cody's eyes lit up, a grin spreading across his face. Nicole had gotten Lucky before she met Cody, but when they got together Lucky loved him. It was their own little family.

"How have you been, Belli?" she asked tilting her head, his breath got caught in his throat hearing the nickname. He expected his full name and not a lighthearted conversation. "I-I've been alright." he breathed.

"I'm glad, I saw your walk-off last night. Fucking killing it," she chuckled. "You saw it?" he slightly laughed, Nicole nodded her head. "I gotta go," she threw her head over to Gigi waving her arm frantically telling her to come over to where she was. "I'll see you around,"

Even though Nicole did leave her presence still lingered, leaving Cody questioning how their encounter went so well. But it just felt like same old Nicole, like nothing had ever got between them.

notes.

hi, so i have changed my mind about
making chase the antagonist bc i have this
cute idea for later in the book. but cody and
nicole finally talk, i plan on having slowly more
and more interactions as the book goes on. so stay tuned. i love u all so much thank u for reading.