backstabber

"Yo, Nicole. Did you see all this shit about you?" asked Aaron as he walked out on the balcony. "What, no" Nicole slightly frowned. She took out her phone and went on Twitter.

Her heart dropped. There was headline after headline talking about Hailey Bieber, one of Nicole's best friends, talking about her on Instagram live. 

"Yeah, she fucking cheated on Cody that's why they broke up" Hailey chuckled. Nicole couldn't believe what she was watching. Her best friend saying things about her she could never imagine.

Hailey looked drunk, maybe she was fucked up while saying that. But Nicole didn't care one bit. Everything that happened to her in the past month had just been building up inside of her.

Checking the other posts on Twitter was terrible too. Post after post, attacking Nicole for the false things. She had no clue what she was going to do, everyone was against her.

★★★

Hailey Beiber confirms model, Nicole Fox Cheated on Ex-Boyfriend, Cody Bellinger
---
by e!news

Recently, Hailey Beiber went live on Instagram confirming the reason why Cody Bellinger and Nicole Fox broke up

Recently, Hailey Beiber went live on Instagram confirming the reason why Cody Bellinger and Nicole Fox broke up. "She f***ing cheated on Cody, that's why they broke up", Beiber states.

Hailey and Nicole have been very close friends for a while even while Nicole and Cody were dating. Hailey was reading off comments and read off one that asked her about their breakup.

Tell us what you think. Tag us on twitter! @e!news

notes.

so. don't be mad at me but i wanted nicole to have her reputation moment which will come. i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter !! comment and vote !! love u all