easy

The front door slammed, making Nicole and Lucky pop up. Nicole leaned back knowing who it was. She had a great night full of laughs and drinking with the WAGs. Plus the Dodgers winning. But that didn't guarantee a great night at home.

She was sat on the 'L' shaped couch scrolling through instagram. Cody walked into the kitchen, she could feel the anger and intensity from the living room.

"I'm surprised you came today" he said. "Maybe I shouldn't have after getting accused of cheating" she shot back, not even bothering to turn around to face him. "I saw the videos and you partying together doesn't help your case" he responded. She was beyond shocked, she couldn't believe how selfish he was being.

"Cody I didn't even talk to him! We were literally at the same party. If you could be out drinking, why couldn't I" she asked rhetorically. She continued, "I don't think you realize how selfish you've been. You call me, cursing me out when I just had one of the best shows of my life. And now I can't even go out and party to celebrate that.". Nicole and Abel were at the same party, it was for the girls after the show to celebrate. He was invited for the gesture of preforming but Nicole didn't talk to him one time. Nicole assumed Cody saw paparazzi photos with Abel leaving the same party Nicole did.

"Stop with the bullshit. I am so done with it, Nicole" Cody yelled from where he was standing. That statement making Nicole jump up from her spot on the couch, "How dare you? With all of the shit I've done for you? Telling me I'm bullshitting you". At this point she was crying, the man she loves not believing her or trusting her makes her feel the worst she's ever felt. "I've haven't trusted you for a good while now" he sounded more calm but the words were laced with venom.

Nicole was at her breaking point. The things she's felt in the past twenty-four hours, no one should feel. "Then it would be easy for you to leave" she said as she wiped the tears underneath her eyes. There was a moment of silence, almost like if he was contemplating if he should argue back. But he didn't, he walked to the bedroom without a word spoken. The opening of drawers and the closet was heard.

Her heart was in pieces. Three years of her relationship thrown out the window. She loved Cody, watching him walk out the door with a pile of his belongings made her break down even more. It felt like apart had been taken away from her.

notes.

hey!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. the plan for it was to show what happened and the reason of the fight. comment and vote!!

love you guys!!