the truth comes out

"Nicole Fox, welcome to Call Her Daddy," Alex introduces, a smile forming on her face

"Nicole Fox, welcome to Call Her Daddy," Alex introduces, a smile forming on her face. "Thanks for having me, I'm literally such a big fan of the show," Nicole gushes as she twirls the ends of her hair nervously.

The anxiety crept up through her body, this was the time to explain herself and she didn't want to screw it up. Or worse- in her eyes- throw anyone under the bus accidentally.

"You don't understand how much this means to me because I am the biggest fan of you and we are great friends. Not many can say they are friends with Nicole Fox."

The brunette chuckles, "Thank you, thank you."

"For all the viewers that don't know how we met, here's the story; At the time, not anymore, we both were dating professional baseball players and kinda started talking because of that connection," Alex explained, cringing as she went on about her ex-boyfriend.

Nicole runs a hand through her hair, nodding, "Yeah, that's basically it. I was like twenty-one around that time- holy shit we've known each other for almost five years," Nicole's jaw hung slack as Alex mirrored her actions.

"I remembered you just started modeling for Victoria's Secret when we met."

Nicole nods, fixing the mic in front of her, "Mhm, I started when I was twenty-one but I've been modeling since I was about seventeen, I think," her eyebrows furrowed as she counted the years in her head.

"And now you're the highest-paid model!" the blonde throws up her hands.

Nicole sighed, shaking her head, "Y'know that still hasn't fully processed in my brain yet. To think I'm the highest paid in the thing that I love doing with all my heart is crazy."

Alex smiles, "You can just see it in you're eyes that you love what you're doing. Is that how you've always felt about modeling?" she questions, taking a sip of the water that sat next to her.

She purses her lips before she starts, "No, I'm so grateful this is what I get to do in life but there were times when I absolutely hated it and thought about never doing it again. There were times when my passion dwindled, which was recent." Nicole explains with a small but noticeable frown on her face, adjusting the headphones on her head.

"The Abel situation?" Alex asks in a quiet voice, almost whispering as if thousands of people weren't going to listen to this.

Nicole pauses for a minute, thinking if she wants to talk about this for the first time, but she answers with a nod. "Yeah, for a second I seriously thought about quitting because I thought that the situation could happen again. Since the whole 'Abel thing' happened on the runway."