chase carter

Nicole was backstage getting ready for Rihanna's show that she generously asked her to model for. "Can you turn your head to the left for me?" asked the makeup artist as they contoured her jawline. Rihanna showed up behind Nicole, noticing her in the mirror. "Hey baby? How are you feeling?"

"Really good." Nicole nodded her head. "So.." Ri started, "There's drama" she raised her eyebrows at the information she was about to tell Nicole. "Why? What happened?" Nicole asked, voice laced with concerned.

"Chase Carter was on the invite list somehow. And she's here with Cody.". Nicole sighed, "I didn't look over the invite list, i'm sorry Nic." Nicole shook her head reassuring her, "No, no. it's not your fault, i'm here for you not for them." she warmly smiled.

Ri left giving Nicole a kiss on the cheek. What Nicole told her was true, she didn't really care. When she gets in the zone, you can't get her out and she knew that what was going to happen. She could've stressed about it but in the end she would forget it.

──────────────────
@fenty posted on instagram

──────────────────@fenty posted on instagram

2,103,040 likes@fenty the fox sisters everyoneView all 5,030 likes

2,103,040 likes
@fenty the fox sisters everyone
View all 5,030 likes

@user so cute
50 likes reply

@user chase and cody were there.... yikes
104 likes reply

@user love gigi not nicole
34 likes reply

@user i'm obsessed
100 likes reply

notes.
spoiler alert!! cody and nicole
talk next chapter. also we love chase,
just not in this book lmao. i hope u all
enjoyed, comment and vote!!
love u all so much!!