how Sunset floral got its name

Thank you guys so much!! Now on to the story Also this was not proof read!
---------------------------------------------------------

    Y/n sighed finally finishing setting up her new shop with the help of her lovers. Ir was Suma's idea to start a flower shop after Y/n lost her leg seeing the care Y/n puts into their garden at home especially since she planted everything in the garden (picture above).

    Taking a step back Y/n admired their work "I'm so proud of the work we did" she said happily "All the work WE did? What do you mean you just pointed and made the rest of us do the work?" Tengen teased his wife only to receive a light slap on the chest in response.

     "Well now that were done with this we can finally-" Tengen started only to to be interrupted by Suma "WAIT- THIS PLACE NEEDS A NAME!" Suma screamed for what reason we still don't know but she was right; I mean every shop needs a name. This should be quick and easy. Right?
---------------------------------------------------------

     Suma, Makio, Hina, Tengen, and Y/n have been sitting in a circle for the past few hours now. They've all been throwing out ideas but don't seem to collectively agree on anything. "How about flower burst!" Makio suggested "Sounds flamboyant!" Tengen agreed picturing flowers blowing up when people smell them.

      Suma, Hina, and Y/n grimaced at the name picturing what their husband was more than likely thinking about. "How about something I dunno less violent?" Suma said only to get yelled at by Makio for turning down her great idea. "TENGEN-SAMA MAKIO IS BULLYING ME AGAIN!" Suma cried out for Tengen to step in. Hina just shook her head at the more chaotic lovers and Y/n giggled leaning on Hina's shoulder for support.

     "WELL SINCE MY IDEA APPARENTLY SO BAD DO YOU HAVE AN BETTER IDEA!" Makio screamed scaring poor Suma half to death. "Actually I do have an idea" she cowardly stated only to receive encouraging looks from the others. "Well... I was thinking that maybe... the name could be Sunset floral?" They all thought about it before coming to an collective agreement.

     "I think it's a very flamboyant name!" Tengen agreed "I agree with Tengen-sama; it's actually a great name." Makio agreed ruffling Suma's hair affectionately earning a smile in return. "I do have to agree I think it's a lovely name." Hina added in happy that they agree but it all comes down to what Y/n thinks in the end. Tengen, Hina, Suma, and Makio's head turned in unison to look at Y/n which was honestly terrifying and at this point Y/n is wondering how their heads are still connected.

     "WAAA! Y/N-CHAN YOU HATE IT DONT YOU! ( ͡ಥ . ͡ಥ)" Suma cried clinging on Y/n's waist burrowing her head into the others stomach. Giggling Y/n stroked her wife's hair "I love the name Suma I think it's great" Y/n said making Suma's head shoot up before getting a peck on the cheek making her face explode in a shade of red that can put a tomato to shame.

     "WAHHH! HOW COME SUMA CAN GET A KISS AND I DONT" Makio shouted in detest "I have to agree I also want a kiss" Hina chimed in causing Y/n to motion for the two to come closer. Tengen just watched his wives as all of that went on staring lovingly wondering how he was so lucky. "Does Tengen-sama wanna join us?" Y/n asked which Tengen happily agreed rushing over to his wives.

    The sound of laughter filled the room as they all enjoyed eachothers company not wanting the moment to ever end.