Chapter 17 (Question at the end)

"Okaa-San, can I ask you something?" Tanjiro said, gaining his adopted mother's attention. Gaining a nod of approval, he continued, "Are you ok? It's just that you haven't seamed the same since your date..." Tanjiro looked up from the floor he was so interested in while talking to meet his mothers eyes.

     Taking a deep breath, Y/n opened her mouth before closing it again. As much as She wanted to tell him the truth, he was still a child and didn't need to know everything. "I'm fine, Tanjiro. I was just a little stressed. But that won't be a problem longer. In fact, I think I've found us a permanent house!" Y/n spoke up trying to avoid the real reason she's been out of it lately.

     But it wasn't like she lied to the boy. She had, in fact, been stressed lately not just with buying a house and trying to keep some sort of order in her kids' lives. If that wasn't enough, she heard from Nijimaru being the big gossip bird he was that Sanemi and Tengen got into a physical fight. It wouldn't be a problem if it ended there, but Kagaya-Sama caught wind of it and made the white-haired males tell him what was going on.

     Because that's exactly what Y/n needed right now. I mean, who doesn't want their kinda husband's boss knowing about your fucked up love life.