chapter 15

Looking up from her kids' faces, y/n was met with the confused and slightly hurt faces of her lovers, well past lovers. In all the years she has been with them, she can't remember the last time they all look this collectively dumbfounded.

        'I should even try to explain this? I mean, they are tengen's kids, so he does have the right to know about them.  Y/n snap out of it he already knows about them now! Plus, why should I have to explain jack shit to those guys, especially HIM?!' So stuck in her own thoughts she didn't hear Hina trying to catch her attention for a couple seconds before a hand shook her out of her thoughts. 'I really need to stop doing that.' Y/n deadpaned before looking at the person whose hand belonged to.

       " Y/n, those are my kids." Tengen tried asking tho it came out more as a statement than anything. "Yes, they are, and you know maybe you would've had a relationship with them if you weren't so hooked up on what bull- I mean stuff Sanemi was saying and talked to me about it..." Trailing off at the end, she looked at her kids, all of them well besides Nezuko. If it wasn't for those five blessings, she had no idea where she would be now.

    Talking her attention off her kids, she looked up at the man whom she couldn't seem to fully get over no matter how hard she tried to. Hell, she couldn't fully get over any of them for that matter! That doesn't mean Y/n was anywhere near ready to allow them back into her life, much less her kids. She has been raising 5 kids since they left her, and she'd like to think she's doing a damn good job!

     "Tanjiro, could you take the triplets back to the inn, please? I came here on a date, and it would be rude of me to leave without saying a proper goodbye." Smiling Y/n looked at her oldest before ruffling his hair and telling the little ones that she'll catch up to them soon. She just needs to say goodbye to her friend.

      Once Tanjiro and them were out of sight, the atmosphere around the 5 turned tense fast. "Y/n, we need to talk." "About what?" "Oh don't act like that! About my kids that you've been hiding from me!"

     " Hiding from you! First off, just because you got me pregnant does not mean you have the right to boss me around about MY kids! Secondly hiding?! I clearly remember you not wanting to see me ever! Plus, why would I want to bring them around someone like you!" Y/n fumed at the man in front of her.

      "Someone like me?! I am still your husband -" "YOU STOPPED BEING MY HUSBAND THE MINUTE YOU KICKED ME OUT!!" Y/n took a deep breath before continuing. "It doesn't matter who you are to me or the kids. I'm not allowing any of you to walk in their life or mine. Not after what happened.... why would I? How can I know you're gonna treat them right? That being said, I'm not heartless. I will send letters to you about their names and the big stuff you missed."

     Y/n never felt so small in her life. It felt like they were completely disregarding anything she said. "Y/n.... I-" Hina started only to receive a hand out to stop her. "I've heard enough... I'm going to go catch up with my kids."  With that being said, Y/n walked through the group, not daring to make eye contact.

----Author here all this got deleted this first time! I'm so happy that revision history exists 😭