!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!

Im so sorry for the authors note trust me I hate reading them more than you do. I just wanted to let you guys know I might be gone for another month I wanna start writing a couple chapters of this story and hold on to them so I can get a head start and make a constant publishing schedule. I will be posting one on my birthday for a little special But other than that please don't expect one until the first day of feb. I also want to drift anyone who like avatar (james cameron) attention to my new story. I reallly want to work on it as a side piece and It's part of the reason for the short break. You see I love this book and everyone reading it but I do want to write a couple chapters out without the stress to write and getting the "where are you?" questions. I appericate the concern but there is some stuff with this story I need to think out before i can continue posting.

but on the bright side i can provide longer chapters and more story progression. Back to the other reason I'm taking thtis break is because i do want to work on my other fanfic "Open your eyes" which is a Tsu'tey x Oc, it would've been a reader but it's kinda hard with blue people and the story I have in mind. It's gonna follow the Avatar plot pretty constantly but of course in a different light and some changes of scenes because well the main character is different. I would love for you guys to show both of my book some love but if nots thats perfectly fine I'm just happy you guys have read this much of this book.

until Feb (unless your reading my other book)

                                                                -Author-Chan