chapter 5

Well in that case-
---------------------------------------------------------

    "I'm pregnant...." Y/n said avoiding eye contact with her parents. "YOU'RE WHAT?!" Your parents screamed in unison making you flinch by the sudden screaming from both sides of you. "We'll be there for you every step of the way" your mother says loving while dabbing a cold wash cloth to the ugly bruise on your face.

      "I, I just don't know what to do mom; with all this going on right now and don't even get me started on the trip I have to take." "Huh? What trip" D/n asked in confusion "Oh! I'm meeting with Kie-Chan! We've been planning this trip for about a year now!" Y/n stated not letting the state she's in right now to stop her from going.

   "Well tell Kamado-San I said hello for me" your mother chirped knowing thar she can't change your mind no matter how hard she tries. "Are you sure you want to take the trip there it's a 2 day trip. Plus your pregnant with my grandchild I want you both to be safe!" D/n exclaimed in disbelief.

---------------------------------------------------------
                                   Time skip
---------------------------------------------------------

       "Finally!" Y/n sighed seeing the house to the Kamado family. "Y/N-OBASAN IS HERE!" Hanako yelled after seeing Y/n coming from the distance. Before Y/n could even think about it she was tackled by 4 small little bodies. "Hello y/n-chan!" Tanjiro and Nezuko said watching their little siblings tackling the unexpecting visitor

        Y/n giggled at the young ones behavior as she got up and walked to Tanjiro and Nezuko. Pulling them in a hug she squealed "Look how big you guys have gotten! I remember when you mother was pregnant with all of you!" Nezuko giggled at Y/n behavior her and her siblings have known Y/n all their life.

    At this point Y/n has became part of the family the kids have been calling Y/n obasan since they can remember. Which would be logical since Kie asked Y/n to be an aunt figure to the family especially since if anything was to happen to her the kids would be in Y/n's care.

    After catching up with the kids Y/n made her way inside to find kei preparing dinner. "How's my favorite sister figure doing?" Y/n asks cleaning her hands before she gets handed some vegetables to prepare. "Y/n! You're finally here it's been awhile I've missed hearing you voice" Kei happily chirped.

       Y/n being born into a shinobi family was always on the move going from mission to mission. But when Y/n was still little M/n and D/n didn't want anything to happen to you so they left you with close family friends. It just so happens that those close family friends where Kei's parents.

      With Y/n being their so often during her kids years Y/n and Kei grew up together, went to eachothers weddings, and Y/n was there for the birth of all of Kei's kids. The bond they built easily surpasses the evident bond Tanjiro and nezuko has. Which is the reason why Kei already knows Y/n is pregnant seeing that she was the first person Y/n told.

    Before Y/n realized a week had passed by in a blur. When Y/n announced her pregnancy to the kids they where overjoyed to have a baby cousin they could play with and teach. It warmed the sisters hearts to see the kids so happy and protective over Y/n's little baby bump that has been getting more noticeable.
---------------------------------------------------------

    "Anki!" The 4 youngest siblings whined once they found out Tanjiro was going into town with Y/n but they couldn't go. Tanjiro ruffled their hair and smiled before walking  to where Y/n was waiting. With one last wave goodbye they went on their way to town.

      The walk to town seemed to go by quick as the two talked and laughed while Y/n told stories about her childhood and young kei. Sadly Y/n can't say her stay in the town was as peaceful the place reaked of so many different smells that it made you throw up multiple times. And if that wasn't bad enough your feet ached and where starting to swell up.

    Tanjiro who could smell how uncomfortable you where getting made a makeshift sitting area away from town but not so far that you could get lost and not keep an eye on the town. You knew that demons could being hiding around here and it made you stomach twist at the thought of having to see one of those horrible creatures.

      It took about 3 and a half hour until Tanjiro came back and they started the climb back up the mountains. Tanjiro was worried about Y/n so he made them take about 6 rests before nightfall when a kind soul offered them a place to stay.

     Tanjiro was skeptical at first but since Y/n agreed and he couldn't smell any sort of trickery coming from the man he agree and went into the tiny house. Since Tanjiro was a curious as to why Y/n agreed so fast he decided to ask her. "Y/n-obasan why did you agree so quickly to stay the night here?" This caught the man of the houses attention as they learned his name was Saburo. Saburo looked at Y/n and then to Tanjiro before finding his voice and asking.

      "He deserves to know the truth about this world we live in; you know that right?" Y/n nodded seeing that Tanjiro needs to know sooner rather than later but she wished she had more time. "Well you see Tanjiro; humans and animals aren't the only thing in this world." Y/n started trying to ease into the subject.

      "They're creatures called demons. They kill and eat people to either grow stronger or just for fun." Saburo interjected not sugar coating his words at all. You glared at the man before adding "BUT! there are some people called demon slayers that kill demons. My Hus- best friend actually is a demon slayer." You added at the end trying to reassure the poor boy even though you know it did little to help.

      "Enough of this and let's go to bed." Saburo stated leaving no room to argue not that you where complaining you where more than ready to go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

      You and Tanjiro thanked Saburo as you headed back on your way. About halfway to the house Tanjiro caught whiff of the stench that can only be described as blood. Tanjiro started running as fast as he could with Y/n in tow when they where met with a sight that made you cry on the spot.

     Death. They are all dead. It was a brutal sight that could only be done by a demon. Tanjiro rushed into the house checking everyone's pulse; the more he checked the more he started to loss hope until he checked Nezukos pulse to find that it was still faintly there.

     "NEZUKO HAD A PULSE BUT ITS FAINTLY THERE!" Tanjiro yelled slight hope in his voice. The two wasted no time Tanjiro picked nezuko up and Y/n led the way down a quicker path to the village. You where only focused on where you where going you didn't hear nezuko waking up. You where only knocked back to reality when you heard Tanjiro yell; once you turned around you noticed them falling. You where tempted to jump down yourself before realizing that was reckless.

     Having no other choice you kept running trying to find another way down to the siblings. Once you finally made it down you they sight before you made you realize nezuko was no longer a human but a demon. Gripping the handle of a knife from the back of your pants you went to pull out the knife you noticed a presence.

     "Giyuu..." you mumbled as he launched at the newly turned nezuko. Seeing the opportunity you rushed to Tanjiro checking to make sure he was alright. You zoned out Tanjiro's and Giyuu's conversation as you eyes focused on Nezuko struggling to get out of Giyuu's tight grip.

     You let put a gasp and Tanjiro got up and charged at the water piller throwing a rock at Giyuu while running right at him only to be knocked out in the process. Watching Tanjiro fall you ran to the boy laying his head on your lap stroking his hair. "Y/N LO-" Giyuu stopped mid sentence watching nezuko guard you and Tanjiro from him.

     Your eyes widen at Nezuko trying to protect you a soft smile makes its way to your face as you and giyuu thought the same thing "Maybe these two are different..." Giyuu put away his sword and hit the back of nezuko's neck causing her to pass out.

     "Giyuu..." you called out making the emotionless male look at you. "Thank you love..." you gave him a closed eye smile making the male turn his head to hide the blush creeping to his face. Grabbing something out of his pocket he walks to nezuko and ties the bamboo muzzle on her and grabbing the axe from the tree handing it to you.

      ....."GIYUU WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP A FUCKING MUZZLE IN YOUR POCKET WHAT TYPE OF KINKY SHIT DO YOU DO?! WAIT DID TANJIRO THROW THAT AXE AT YOU?!"