chapter 13

~~~~~~~With 3 adorable "angels"~~~~~~~

"Who you?" Akio asked, looking at the old lady curiously tilting his head to the side as the others followed his lead. "You cuties can call me Obaasan." She croaked out, reaching down to pet the top of akio's head before slowing walking towards the kitchen, motioning for the kids to follow.

Once the four of them got into the kitchen, she reached into a jar and pulled out 3 cookies, handing one to each of them to keep them entertained as she started preping for dinner. She had a feeling that there would be much more company soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MONJIRO, WHO... WHAT IS THIS!" A.... boar head? Yelled over the once sleeping woman. "LEAVE THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ALONE!" Shot back from a somewhat familiar voice; deciding this was enough noise Y/n decided to speak up."Better yet, who are you guys?" "AHHHH SHES AWAKE!!" The yellow haired male screamed before getting headbutted by Tanjiro. "Sorry for waking you from your nap, Obaasan. " Tanjiro apologized before gesturing to the other males in the room. "The one with the yellow hair is Zenitsu, who you meet earlier, and the baor head is Inosuke,"

Smiling to herself, she greeted the boys before Turing to the door. "I'm gonna check on the triplets, then I have to go. You be good, boys." She called over her shoulder before making her way to the kitchen. The sight she saw in there almost gave her an almost gave her a heart attack. Akio is lying face down on the floor dead asleep, Sumiko has all the cookies her little hands can even think about holding. And Akihiko.... Akihiko is somehow on the fridge crying and stuffing his little face with as many cookies as he can.

Taking a deep breath, she walks in the kitchen and nudges Akio face up with her crutch while taking the cookies away from sumiko, earning her more than a little complaints from her daughter. Immediately silencing the complaints with a quick look before making her way to the fridge. "Akihiko.... do Mama a favor and get off the fridge please, " Y/n asked, putting on her best sad face to convince him to climb down.

Once she finally got things under control in the kitchen, she turned to Hisa before bowing in apology. "I'm so sorry about those 3! I swear this won't happen again!" She gushed out, looking at the totally innocent triplets. She felt a hand softly pat her head as she looked at the old woman in front of her "it's ok darling those three are just a little bit of a handful but your doing an amazing job." Y/n's eyes teared up a bit, hearing the nice but truthful words from the older woman.

"Now go on, get changed and go," Hisa says while shooing the woman away. Walking away, Y/n went to the guest bathroom to see a beautiful outfit and a note on it waiting for her. 'I thought you'd might like this,' she reads in her head before looking at the kimono basically took her breath away. It was a beautiful ruby red color with gold roses seemingly floating down the dress; and to top the all, it was matched with a white obi belt.

Putting on the dress made Y/n feel beautiful, especially with the way the soft fabric layer on her skin. Fixing her hair into a low bun real quick, she headed out the door. 'Ah! What if I'm dressed up too much for the occasion!' Y/n thought before realizing that even if she is, she still looks good. "Y/n-chan over here!" Hearing Kyōjurō's voice calling out to her, she turned around and spotted him outside a fancy restaurant in town.

"Kyōjurō-San, it's nice to see you again! I have to say you clean up well. " Y/n teased, giving him a much welcomed hug to start off the night. His hearty laugh ran through Y/n's ears as they pulled away, "May I say that you look beautiful this evening, now lets go get a seat so we can catch up on some things" reaching his arm out Kyōjurō looked longingly at the woman in front of him. 'Just give me this chance to prove it..... Let me prove that I can give you what he couldn't- no wouldn't. Let me have the chance to finally win your heart."