Chapter 8

Back at their hotel room, Sunghoon lied sideways on the bed and Heeseung sat next to him. They weren't drunk enough to forget the encounter with Heeseung's cousin and it was obviously still present in their minds.

Sunghoon was so screwed, he had no filter when drunk. He'd said so much back there, so many words he meant but Heeseung didn't know. And then Heeseung had growled while defending him and Sunghoon was so horny. He was so gone for Heeseung it wasn't even funny.

"That was hot." He ended up blurting from his spot on the bed.

"What?" Sunghoon couldn't tell if that had been a surprised question or Heeseung wanting to know what he had found hot.

"You," he decided to answer, "you were hot, you are hot."

Heeseung looked at him confused, "thank you? You are hotter than me," Sunghoon giggled, he felt all giddy inside, he always wanted to hear Heeseung found him attractive.

"You're hotter," Sunghoon insisted, grabbing Heeseung by the back of his shirt and pulling him down to lie next to him.

"Mm, I don't agree," Heeseung said as Sunghoon pretty much climbed on top of him cuddling closer, scenting him a little.

"Well, I don't care," Heeseung laughed at Sunghoon's almost childish tone.

Sunghoon felt as Heeseung hugged him closer, "I'm sorry about what my cousin said..." his voice was soft and comforting. "You are not-"

"It's okay," Sunghoon interrupted him, he knew Heeseung felt guilty, but honestly Sunghoon didn't care. Heeseung was there for him and he wouldn't blame him for whatever his family said. "He seemed like an asshole."

"He is," Heeseung nodded against Sunghoon's hair.

Sunghoon got up a little to be able to look at Heeseung, "you are not an asshole."

"I might be," Sunghoon squinted at him and leaned down, pressing his lips against Heeseung's for less than a second.

"You are not," he didn't let Heeseung say anything, instead he leaned down and kissed him again.

Sunghoon was aware that he wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't drunk, at least somewhat drunk. He was bolder than usual. He had alarms going off at the back of his mind, screaming at him that he had to stop. That he was doing something wrong. But as Heeseung kissed him back, he completely shut down that part of his brain.

It was slow at first, almost innocent. Lips pressed and moving together, tasting like wine and feeling so right. Sunghoon was melting against Heeseung, he got himself more comfortable on top of Heeseung's lap, hands cupping his face. Heeseung's hands found their way to Sunghoon's hips as the kiss got deeper. Opening his mouth, Sunghoon was inviting Heeseung to deepen the kiss as much as he wanted.

He felt ecstatic when he realised Heeseung was getting hard, their scent becoming heavier with lust. Sunghoon grinded down, delighted at the low moan that came from Heeseung. He was getting hard and wet himself, but he didn't feel ashamed, he wanted Heeseung to know how much he was affecting him. As the kiss got more frantic, Sunghoon moved to sneak a hand under Heeseung's shirt, undoing some of the buttons in the process.

Heeseung held his arm still, "wait, wait," he was breathing hard, "you're drunk."

"Not that drunk," Sunghoon tried to kiss Heeseung again, but he stopped him.

"I'm serious," Heeseung insisted, "we can't if-"

"Hyung," Sunghoon interrupted him, "stop thinking, please." Sunghoon wanted Heeseung, the alcohol and the argument with his cousin had only fuelled his desire. He just needed Heeseung.