ch.1

Pic of sammy.

Mark pov............

Mark, stop..... What are you doing. That tickles. Mark stop.

Sammy, I am not going to stop taking care of you. You are my husband. Now, lay back and relax.

I can't believe that its been two years since I met my incredible mate/husband. He have been so supportive of me.

My brothers have been great two. Along with the Luna of course. My two best friends paul and eddie are mates, they are my very best friends.

We still have fun together. Even though mark can be so overwhelmingly possesive. He always try and give me space.

I only went for a run. But now he is massage and tickiling me while doing it.

Careful mark, you are dangerously close to my little man. He stroked my thigh, all the way to the top of my leg and hip.

Then he dare I say, grabbed my cock and stroked it. No matter how much time goes by, this man always ignite the fire inside of me.

Yes, yes, mark; baby. Please don't stop. You like that baby, cum for daddy, so I can slam my cock in your delectable ass.

Uh, uh, I'm about, to..... Uh,

I couldn't even get the last of that sentence out before I...........embarrassingly came in my shorts and my husband hand.

Mark, why did you do that.

He scoffed at me, are you serious baby. You have not released in three weeks. Don't you think it was time.

Before I could answer,

Knock***knock***knock

Daddy, papa.

Shit its nila.

Go clean up I'll get her.

Ok.................. But I am returning the favor baby.

Ok...now go. I hopped up and went to our ensuite to shower.

I heard mark open the door and quiet murmurs.

Mark POV.........

My baby is so sexy when he cums.

We have been really been busy. We haven't had any time for each other, so this is why I stroked him into Cumming.

He lucky our little nila is at the door, I was going to fuck him so good he wouldn't need sex for the next three weeks, but I got something planned for him later.

Hey baby, what are you doing up so early.

I had a bad dream about a monster.

Oh baby, its ok. Can you remember it.

No daddy, where's papa.

In the shower, you want him.

Yes, she said. Ok, wait right here ill go get him.

We adopted nilla six months ago. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her aunt had her, but she got really sick.

She asked the alphas to find her a home. The aunt died a few weeks after we adopted her. It was sad.

Sammy, you almost done, nila wanys you, she had a bad dream. I said to him. But bo answer.

Sammy, i yelled. Still nothing. I start panicking. He locked the door. So i kick it in, sammy is laying on the shower floor passed out.

I quickly grab a towel and turn off the shower. I pick his limp body up wrapping the towel around his waist. I carry him in the room, and curse softly remembering that nila is still in here.