chapter...............nine

The honeymoon

Sammy pov........

Sammy; what are you doing up there, we are going to miss our flight.

I'll be down in a minute. If you guys haven't noticed, mark and I still haven't had our honeymoon. Every since tank has been here things have been hectic.

The twins and paige will keep nila for a week, and then tank, eric, and sage will keep her the last week.

I have no idea where we are going he want tell me. After the spa allthe women including myself and eric was surprised litterally when we came back to the most breathtakingly surprise party. The men had all planned this for us.

Then mark announced that we were going on our honeymoon the following week. And here I am at the last minute getting ready. I am actually behind, because someone thought it was a good idea to wake me out of my sleep just to have sex.

Hold your tongue, mark. Its your fault, u woke me and I couldn't go back to sleep. So I dont blame this on me.

Sammy, I love you....and im sorry. But please can we leave. You can sleep on the plane, I swear I wont bother you until we get there.

I walk down the stairs with my duffle bag in tow. We are going for two weeks....and I still dont know where we are going.

Can you please tell me where we are going. Preety please, I say while pouting my lips and batting my eyes at him.

He smirked at me and rolled his eyes. Not going to work on me this time babe. You'll just have to wait. Cant I surprise my husband sometimes

Without him practically begging me. He say with a huff. I am begging you mark...I say rolling my eyes and folding my arms.

You two r arguing like a old married couple we here from the stairs.

I look up too seem y brother and eric walking down the stairs grinning at us. Shut up tank. We are married first of all, and im not old, but he is, I say pointing at mark.

I glance at him and he is wearing a glare that will make the devil shiver. Sammy, you are in no position to call me old right now, just you wait until we get too, he stopped and then rolled his eyes at me, I was smiling in anticipation, he almost blurt out where we were going.

I heard a chuckle, I turned to tank who looked as if he was going to laugh a cow out. You know where hes taking me dont you. I asked him.

Of course I do, ihelped him plan and pay for it. And I suggested it. But dont think im telling you anything he said when I open my mouth to say where. He knew I was gone try and ask.

But, at that point mark was pulling me out the house toward the car. He put me in litterally because I was trying to get back in the house saying I forgot something.

Sammy get in the damn seatbelt, before I spank you. I scowled at his words. It must have shown what I was thinking on my face because the left side of his face lifted into a smirk. You think I won't do it sammy baby.

You won't I say. He leaned in the car and buckled my belt for me. Then he turned his head towards me and pecked my lips. Keep thinking that baby. He closed my door and walked around to the drivers side.

As he got in he turned to me. Whatever you left in there, well buy it new at our destination. Anything for you baby, he say leaning over and pecking my lips again.

We drove to the airplane and climbed on. We have our own private plane. We locked ourselves in our seatbelts and we lifted off ten minutes later.

Attention lasengers, you may now move around freely, enjoy the flight. I heard over the intercom, im sure mark told him not to mention where we were going.

Im going to our room and sleep, I say. Wait hold on, he say. He un buckled his belt and stood. He pulled me from my seat and kissed me passionately.

I was so aggressed in the kiss I didnt realize he had pickedme up bridal style and carried me all the way to our room. He layed me on the bed gently. He began to undress me and turned me over on my stomach. He grabbed a bottle from the drawer and from what I seen it was baby oil. He sqirt some in his hands and began massage me.

He kept it going and I felt like I was in heaven. I began fade and soon darkness too over.

When I woke, I was engulfed in my husbands sleeping arms. He was very limp and I couldn't move. I really had to pee.

Mark, baby, I have to go. Mmmm, five more minutes, please. No mark I have to go now.

Uhhgg, o.k. I really don't want to let this sexy, soft body of yours go. I giggled and pushed him over. I'll be back, and then you can hold me again.

I walked over to the bathroom while grabbing my phone, wow, four hours I been sleep. I stood over the toilet and used it. I grabbed a wet moisture and cleaned my tip.

I walked in to see mark sprawled on the bed with the sheet thrown off of him. He was deliciously naked. My cock twitched, I cant hold myself back as I stalk towards the bed.

I climb on slowly and climb over him. I lower my head and lick the tip of his cock and his hands immediately flew to my hair. He moaned my name.

Sammy, uh, what are you, uh, he moaned when I stopped him from talking. I had took him fully into my mouth. Oh god baby, your mouth feels so fucking good around my cock.

I pulled off and licked under his cock from the hilth to the tip. I once again swallowed all that he was and grabbed his balls massaging them so that it will help him cum faster.

I bobbed my head up and down, he kind of pushed my head a little keeping me on his cock, I could tell he was getting close, he start thrusting in my mouth wildly.

I felt his balls tighten. Uh, sammy baby im about to cum. Oh shit, this feels good. Shit, shit, he start moaning and then he released all of his juices in my mouth and it streamed down my throat. I didnt let a single drop slide out my mouth.

I licked up the remainig cum as I pulled his still throbbing member out of my mouth. He was loking at me adoringly. He always does when I give him head.

He crooked a finger at me and urged me to come lay on his chest.

Would you like me to return the favor baby. No baby, just when we get wherever we are, you better spoil me rooten, especially since I dint know where we going.

So how much longer do we have. Ne looked at his watch and groaned. We have ten hours to go.

Damn, thats a lot of hours I mumble. Well, im preety sure we can occupy our time mark says smiling as he turned us over and proceeded to return the favor he asked, and besides my protest to stop him, he still managed to get it.

We watched t.v. had mad crazy sex, played games and then ten hours later we landed. But twenty minutes before we landed mark asked for all the windows be sealed.

We undid our belts and mark walked out first, putting on his sunglasses. I gasped, I knew exactly where we were.

Welcome to Hawaii baby, I screeched and jumped in my husband's arms. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his whole face thanking him for being the best husband in the world.

He grinned, you are welcome baby. Anything for my husband, he say...he grabbed my face and gave me one ofthose heatsearing kisses he always does.

He walked over to our car that he ordered with me still clinging to him. He got in when the driver opened the door. We sat like that the whole hour we were in the car.

But I fell asleep.......................................

A/n.............I am sorry, you guys will have to wait till I get back around to this story. But I have bad and good news about sammy and mark, b6t I will not speak on it, just have to wait until I update.