epologue

Pics are of ethan, the tallest, eric, and elexia........

Twelve years later..........

Sammy pov...................

Dad, ethan and eric wont stop picking on me, elexia screamed from the second floor of our three story mini mansion.

I look over and see mark on the phone taling to ou daughter, shes away in her first year college in detroit. At first I didnt want her to leave but tank and mark convinced me.

I sighed knowing I would have to deal with the triplets. What were we thinking when we adopted them. We were thinking we fell in love with them the moment we layed eyes on them.

I got up and began walking up the stairs, sammy I hear mark call from behind. I stoped walking and glanced at him. Yes, what is it.

He sighed, ill be up in a minute, our daughter needs money. Yeah I'm sure, she always need something I mumble. The look of surprise showed clear c on his face as I walked up the stairs.

I can hear the boys purposely teaseing there sister. I walk in the door and the boys shut up.

Oh its you I here ethan say. So I say. Why are you guys picking on your sister.

Eric, I say, he is always telling me the reason. Well, elexia said that since she was a girl, and born last she was going to find her mate first.

Ethan told her she was too ugly, and her mate will reject her. I gasped at that and glared at ethan. Eric said I was not preety enough, elexia sniffled. I walked over to her bed and pulled her into a hug. I looked over at the booys and shook my head at them.

They immediately bowed there heads. Ethan dont like me much, im always putting him on punishment for ft oolish things he have done. He habe respect for mark though. These children were orphans from the elder relms. When I saw the orphanage while we were there I begged mark to go there. I wanted another child. But we saw these three, they were 1 year old.

They are about to be thirteen. They will meet there mates tomorrow. Why would you guys tell her that. She is beautiful and you know that.

Yeah dad o.k. whatever you say, ethan snarled at me. Before I can say anything mark walked in.

Ethan, you dont talk to sammy that way. If it wasnt for him begging me to get all three of you , you all would be separated. Do you understand me.

Whatever....its not whatever its either yes or no.

He glared at me, yes, he strained to say.

Now, whats this about. Why are you crying elexia. She hopped up and jumped in her daddies arms. All the kids like him way more, maybe because im always with them and hes always off training my niece, the new elder queen.

Daddy, they said I was ugly and my mate will reject me. Now, now sweetheart. You know as wll as me and your c ather that you are beautiful. And I would be surprised if you are first to find him or her.

And you two, stop being mean to her, or I will make you wait an extre day to find your mates.

Papa, you wouldnt do that would you, eric practicalky screamed at mark. Yes I would, now apoligize to your sister and give her a hug and kiss.

They both walked up and pulled her to her feet they hugged her and kissed both sides of her cheeks. They applied and told her they loved her.

I love you guys too, she said kissing both there cheeks. Ethan looked over at me and glared. I got up and ran out hopping in my car. I heard mark and tank behind me trying to get me to stop.