ch.............seven

Pic of erics truck................

Tank pov.............................

Baby, wake up. (Nothing) eric, wake up...I whispered in his ear. He grumbled something that familliarly sounded like, please let me sleep.

I chuckled, babyyyyyyy, we have to go see sage. Mark is taking us on his way to work. I told him.

He grumbled again and put his head under the pillow.

O.k............thats it. I went to the end of the bed, grabbed his legs and pulled him off the bed and into my arms, I threw him over him over my shoulders.

Taaaaaank, put me down.

No, when I say get up, you will get up, I said walking to the bathroom. I put him down on his feet and turned the shower on. I peeled his boxers off him along with my own and stepped in the shower pulling him with me. I grabbed our shower gel and washed his body from head to toe. I was so into washing him, I didnt realize his gaze was full of lust. I looked at him and smirked.

I know that look baby. I told him. "What look" he smirked. His eyes dropped down to my member. Eric, "no", we dont have time. I whined.

But baby, you took good care of me last night, he looked up at me with hooded eyes, I knew I could not say no to him. Ok fine, but as long as I get to play too, I grab his sac and fumbled it. I let it go and picked my baby up bridal style. I carried him to the bed and layed him down.i turned around so that I can play with his member and him, mine.

At the same time he said, ok I agreed, on three........

One............................................

Two...........................................

Three........................................

We both put each others member into our mouth. We moaned from th kntence pleasure of it. We both bobbed our head in sync with each other. We sucked and nibbled and licked each other. We barely kept up with each other. I can tell we were trying to make the other cum before each other. It was so intence.

I shuddered from the intensifiedfeeling in my sac, and im sure he feel it too because he shudderd with me. We were a moaning mess. And then we both came with a force s strong. Both of of us grunted until the last drop of our juices left our quivering members.

We both reldased each other....I swallowed all of my loves essence, so did he because when I turned around to look at him he was panting while licking his lips.

I crawled up his body and looked down at him, damn baby that was good.......I bent to kiss his puckered lips tasting my own juices. I dont know about you, but if we didnt have to go see sage, I would bend this sexy ass of yours over and f**k you raw, but I got you later. Right now, we have to go, sage is steamed at us right now.

He chuckled, I know...I can feel her rage, we should bring her breakfast, real food. I just realize...I say, I dont know a lot about you guys. But this visit is about getting to know each other.

We got back in the shower for five minutes. Got out and walked too the closet.

We have very extravagant taste. My stuff is on the back wall, erics on the left wall, and sage on the right. We get dressed and head out to erics car, he has a 2015 dodge ram truck, its black with a white flame of some sort but its cool.

We picked up breakfast from ihop and headed to the hospital. When we got to sage room she was napping. Im guessing all the rage made her exhausted. Eric and I sat at the little table and ate our breakfast.

We decided we will take a nap too. So after we ate we got in the huge recliner and cuddled to each other, I had let it out all the way so we can be comfortable. We gazed into each others eyes until our lids became heavy and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Sage pov........................................

Everything in my body hurts. Those h**s, stomped me good. According to my brother and our mate, eric those girls arekn the audie home for girls. The girl brother wo my brother almost beat to death, is here in the hospital,

My brother was put in jail too. But after a lot of investigating they let him go, it was self defence, due to the factguys cant hit girls.

I look over to the recliner just after I opened my eyes taking a nap, I see my brlthr and our mate cuddled. I smell pancakes I say in my head so I wont wake them.

I look I my little hlspital desk on the side and I see a bak from ihop, mmmmm I love my boys. I pull over the desk and tear into my food. By the time im done eating the boys are waking up........................

Good morning sleepy heads, thanks for the breakfast.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So I just want to say, I am not really feeling this story. Its supposed to be about mark and sammy. Im going back to marks pov, then sammy. Then maybe I will do a chapter in erics pov, you know since I did tanks and sage.

But anyways, I would like to thank anyone who reads this story in the future, will update soon.