chapter....................... ten

Mark pov.......

Just the look on my baby face when he saw where we were was priceless. I meant it when I said I would do anything and everything gor hi. If I can do it, theres no doubt I will do it.

My animalistic side wanted to take him right there, when he jumped up in my arms. But I couldn't do that to him. I just carried him in the car and held him the whole time.

I told him the ride would be two hours, for him to get some more sleep, I had a long day planned for us. Its now four a.m. the time difference is crazy here.

I felt myself giving in to the sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes I felt my body being shaken to wake me up. I groaned and I felt my my eyes flutter open to see my sammy smiling down at me.

Hey baby, what's up, I said while sitting up on the seat. He had already gotten up to give me space. When he didnt answer I looked at him now with his face pressed against the window.

I followed his line of gaze, we were in front of my many hotels I owned here in hawaii. Ah, I see. Well baby this is our home away from home.

There are forty flours, our penthouse is just that on top. Two floors.......we got out and made our way inside, at six in the morning the hotel is very busy.

We walked past the receptionist. I already have unlimited pass because I own it. My lock is a pass code, witch reminds me I have to give it to sammy.

That will be later though. We'll be here for two weeks anyways. I punched in the code to our penthouse, yes ours. After all were married, everything thats mine is also his too.

The doors slid open, it was huge inside the penthouse elevator. Enough for all our luggage,sammy, the guards and myself. And yes the guards quarters are on the first floor of the penthouse, while ours is upstairs.

We reached the floor and step out in a beatiful circled entrance. Witch is marble, might I add. Sammy face is priceless. He walked over to the floor to ceiling windows.

Whoa, he whispered. This is amazing. I walked behind and wrapped my arms around his weight. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

You are amazing baby. You are my world, besides our daughter. I just want you to be happy baby.

I am happy mark. He whispered, turning in my arms. I have a qonderful husband, a beautiful daughter...thats a handful.....I might add, he said chuckling, as I laughed with him.

I have a wonderful brother, even though we didnt grow up together, I still love him. And the twins have been truly good to me. So why wouldnt I be happy.

I guess you are right baby. So what do you want to do first, we are in Hawaii.

Umm....he hummed tapping his finger to his chin. I think maybe a shower with my beautiful husban he say wagging his eyebrows and smirking at me.

You are so bad, sammy, I think I turned you out. But me likey, I pocked him up bridal style so suddenly he yelped. I snickered at his cuteness.

I walk towards the spiral stairs that leads to our quarters. We reached the top and I didnt give him a chance to admire the beauty of our room. I went straight to the bathroom. I stripped our clothes and walked into the shower. I let my baby slide down my body, causing our raging members to rub that produced moans from both of us.

I studdered out hot , warm. The shower shot on and sammy was surprised and impressed at the same time.

Wow!!!!!! This is so cool. I dont have to turn a nob. I smirked at him and pushed him up against the wall. So what do you want to do now, I moaned out.

He grinned, I want my husband inside me. That had my boner strainer harder then I was. I reached behind him and squeezed his ass.

I turned his body towarda the wall. Kissed his shoulders, down his back. Then I licked the area between hisback and hia ass.

Ah, mark. No teasing me. He moaned out. I stuck my tongue between his cheeks and licked that tight sweet pink hole that is my heaven.

Mmm, baby you taste good as I first found you. I entered two fingers into his hot shute, gingering him and scissoring him to my desire.

You ready for me baby I whispered to him. Mmm, yes my husband, give me all of you daddy.

This will be the first time since we have been together that we havent used lube. Do I just push in or slowly baby, its up to you. I cant help but to rub my hard against him, admiring how the water deliciously slides down his deluctable body.

Ummm, just give it all to me, no taking our times. Its been a while baby. And you know it.

I lined myself to the quivering hole and I shobed my hard prick inside his hard shute. He screamed moaned and now we are both panting.

Are hou o.k. baby. He nod his head. Just pleasw move....I can get use to it omce you move. So I moved at a slow pace and thwn when he began moving with me I began pounding his hole. Thrust for thrust we both began. I grabbed sammy waist and sort of pushed him down on his hands and knees.

I shoved , myself back inside. I was standing over him pounding that tight ass.

You are so hot and tight for me baby. We were panting and moaning. Oh god mark....im going to cum.......shit me too baby. I can feed my balls tighten, as sammy ass tighten on my hard aching cock. Ahhhhhh, sammy I screamed as he sreamed maaark.

I slumped over him not putting my weight on him. I pulled out of him with a plop. I watched as my seed slid down his leg and down the drain.

I lift him in my arms and sat on the shower bench.

I love you so damn much sammy.........I dont know what I will ever do without you baby.

Me too mark, you are my world....I love you. We kissed each other for a long time, I didnt know hoq long until we pulled apart. Come on baby, lets take a real shower and go take a nap. Then we can go to dinner.

He nod his head. We walked out, well I walked out with a sleeping and naked sammy in my arms. I tucked him in the bed and slid in with him. I snuggled him into me and setteled down for some must needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers. Sorry it took so long to update. I have other stories im writing and im dealing with a lot in my life. Im trying my best to update as much as possible. So I hoped you enjoyed this little chapter and I will update as soon as possible.