ch.........6

Pic of mark's navigator

Sammy pov................

So, how'd it go, i asked tank....taking a swig from my bottlle of water.

Tank looked up from his phone and smiled........

I take it , things went well............

Yeah too well, they have been nlowing up my phone all day. They cant get enough of me.

Dont be pig headed, i was like that with mark. Its a mate thing. Especially for us that are bottoms.

Tank chuckled and walked over to me, he threw his arms around me. Thank you sammy, you are the baest brother a person can have.

I never thought you would except me, i was so scared. And then you go and help me with my mates. I dont know how to repay you. He whispered his praise in my ear.

You are my brother, tank. Even though we just met only three months ago, i love you.

He pulled from the hug and stared at me. A single tear fell from his right eye.

Y-you love me, he sobbed and sniffled.

I smiled at him, yes tank.....i lobe you, i said, wiping away the tear that fell from his eye.

You are my only family, i will not deny you a family, as i am your only family.

I love you too sammy, as he sank back into the hug and squeezed me, but not enough that i will stop breathing.

So, we all should go put and do something, some day soon.
Um yeah...............

Beep, beep...,,,,,,,,,...,....,

Hold on, man its eric. What the fuck!!!!!!

Sammy, eric is in jail, and sage is in the hospital.

What how, what happened.

I dont know, he just sent the message.

Well, lets go get him out, then find out what happened to sage.

Mark, i called out.

Yeah baby, whats happening.

Eric is in jail, and sage is in the hospital.

I swear to god, who ever did this will pay.

Calm down tank, we dont know what happened.

Well its preety damn obvious, eric probably beat up some sad sap, for whatever they did too sage.

Well, lets go get eric out first, and then we will know.

We all piled into marks navigator, and rode for twenty minutes to the jail.

Mark was in front, followed by me, and then tank in the back.

I turned and saw tank sulking..........probably worried about sage.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arm around him, everything will be o.k.

I dont know if i can survive without sage., im more close to her, then i am with eric....dont get me wrong, i love them both, but sage keeps eric and i balanced, if something should happen to her, i dont know..........

He sighed and sat in a nearby chair.

I looked up to see mark talking to the officer behind the desk.....he showed proof that he is erics guardian.

I sat next to tank and laid my hand on his knee. It will be o.k. tank. Sage is o.k.

He sighed and nod his head......o.k. sammy, o will calm down.