S E V E N

Friday at Hawkins High was wilder than ever

Friday at Hawkins High was wilder than ever. Deranged even. It happened to be Halloween, All Hallows' Eve. Whatever name you wanted to call it. The kids had plans to trick r treat, yet it didn't feel quite the same without the last boy to their posse, Will. Though none of the boys wanted to say it, they missed the trauma filled boy. Will had a rough Halloween last time, with the Mind Flayer at large, the creature seemed to have ruined that day. Sam remembers that was the first time she really hung out with the young Cali red head, Max. The young pre teen was extremely blunt and entirely unimpressed by the group of boys. Yet, she was apart of that group of friends now, so they didn't scare her away. This year, the posse planned to hit the richer part of Hawkins, for the better candy bars and other goodies.

Sam was sat in the back of her last class, Biology. Lazily slouched back into the hard plastic seat, hardly noticing the scrawny brown hair boy slip into class late. Somehow he had managed to sneak in undetected by even the teacher. Sam glanced at him with a small grin, he was extremely successful. Eddie was proud of himself and he showed it all in his toothy smile.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked quietly leaning over closer to the girl.

"Why do you want to know?" She whispered, cocking her eyebrow.

"I was only wondering if you wanted to be apart of my plans," Eddie shrugged, amused with her already.

"Mr. Munson and Miss Henderson, would you like to speak with the class? Since you seem to know this section in the book well," The biology teacher spoke loudly, crossing his arms in front of the class. Sam shrunk back in her seat, seeing that all the attention was now on her and her male friend. Eddie noticed the girls nervous behavior, discreetly placing a hand on her thigh to comfort her. The girl swallowed the lump in throat, her eyes bouncing to his occupied hand. The male continued to look at the two, expecting an answer for either one.

"Nah, I'm not interested in this bullshit anyway. I mean, what the hell am I gonna need this for?" Eddie sat forward in his seat, keeping his hand on her thigh. Eddie had a large smirk on his face as he stared at the teacher. The elder male sighed disappointedly, shaking his head.

"Mr. Munson, while you may not give a damn about your future. Miss Henderson beside you, may care for her own future. Now would you like a detention after class?" The elder scolded harshly.

"I can bet you that Sam or anyone else in this room could give a rats ass about cells or some shit. This bullshit is useless in the real world," An entertained chuckle escaped him.

"Mr. Munson, if you are anything like your disgrace of a father. You are going out just like that man. In which you already are turning down that path," Sam gaped at the man as he went on. She was fuming. Eddie's hand went limp on her thigh. "You are going to turn out just like him. Useless, disappointment, piece of shit."

"I think, the fuck not," Sam snarled, getting red in the face as she glared.

"Excuse me Samantha?" He questioned her, surprised by her outburst.