Introduction

If you didn't read the description read it first fucking moron that talks about what the story is about, the ships and TW's

This story will contain serious topics such as internalized homophobia/transphobia, blood, vomit, swearing, sexual topics, violence, hate-crimes and it will also contain the use of slurs you've be warned twice now.

This story takes place in the summer of 1986 in Hawkins, IN and instead of Mike visiting the Byers for spring break, the Byers and Argyle will be visiting everyone in Hawkins and Vecna will not be included in this story cause I hate that bitch. Moving on, El and Mike are getting extra close in the story because Mike is in pure denial and El isn't aware of sexualities. Mike, Eddie and Will are go to be gay, Max, El, and Argyle are going to be pan, Lucas will be trans [ ftm ] and bicurious, Jonathan, Nancy and Steve will be bisexual, Robin and Vicky are both lesbians, and Dustin will be straight, parents will be not aware of their kids sexualities besides Joyce because she just knows and all the parents are straight besides Steve and Eddie /j. Troy, James, and Jason will be bullying them all because they're homophobic and transphobic pricks and will get violent in the story. Hope you enjoy it when I upload the shit.

Farewell travelers, just beware of all thy has said beforehand.