Chapter 14!

~Time skip a month~

Deans POV:

I wake up and I feel someone tickling my noise. I open my eyes and I see Hope on my chest tickling my noise with her little fingers. I pick up hands up and attack her.

"Awww! Daddy! Stop it!" She says through fits of laughter.

"Say daddy you are the best daddy ever and I love you."

"Daddy you are the best daddy ever and I love you. " She repeats. I stop tickling her and kiss her head.

"I love you too."

"Daddy, today uncle bobby auntie Ellen get marwed (married)!!" She exclaims. I chuckle.

"It's married, baby. And yeah, it is. We got to get you ready. Auntie Riley's gonna come do your hair." I tell her and she jumps up and puts her arms out. I walk over to her and pick her up.

"Hello?" I hear Cas call out.

"I'm up here, Cas!" I call back. He walks up the stairs with his new girlfriend, Taylor, that Riley introduced him to. I thought she was beautiful, but her and Cas make a better couple than me and her ever would. Cas and Meg didn't work out. Can you imagine? An angel and a demon? Turns out Cas was only getting close to her so he could kill her, but she was trying to do the exact same thing, so they decided to not kill each other and go their separate ways.

"Hi Dean. Hi Hope." Cas says as he and Taylor walk hand in hand into the room.

"Hey Cas. Hey Tay. You wanna go get Hope some food for me?" I ask her and she gladly takes her. Hope loves Taylor. She loves anyone really, but she doesn't have that many females around, so it's nice for her to have another girl around besides Riley.

"What's up Cas?" I ask concerned. He look a little distressed when he came in.

"Crowley."

"What about him?"

"You didn't here?"

"Here what?"

"He just collected a new sole from a deal. When she got to hell, he fell in love with her and now she's a demon and they're dating. He's bringing her to the wedding." Cas explained. Huh, I didn't peg Crowley for the relationship type. He never would miss out on a another sole for his kingdom. I guess he really is going soft.

"So what happened with Crowleys girl? How'd she end up in hell?" I ask curiously. There has to be a juicy story there.

"Her name is Brooklyn. She was a huge fan of this band Down With Webster. She tried countless times to get the bands attention, but they didn't give her the time of day. So, she made a deal. She sold her sole for Camm Hunter to fall in love with her. She got 10 full years and now she's a demon and soon to be the queen of hell, along side her new partner, Crowley." Cas explains. Damn, I thought my love life was interesting.

"Let's go see what Tay and Hope are up too." I suggest. He nods and we walk downstairs.

When we get down there I see Sam and Riley sat to the table.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I ask them as I hug Riley.

"We have some exciting news." Riley says, smiling like an idiot.

"What's up?" I ask and turn towards Sam, who is now by Riley's side holding her hand.

"We're pregnant!" They exclaim at the same time. I'm shocked.

"Congrats guys!" I say as I embrace Sam in a bro hug and give Riley another hug.

"This is amazing!" I say.