Chapter 3

Deans POV:

We just got back to the motel from shopping. I have never spent so much money at once in my life, but it was for a worthy cause. Sam has the kid and is getting her ready for a nap in her brand new bassinet.

"Hey Dean, where's that stuffed bear you bought her?" Sam asked me referring to the stupid pink little bear that I refused to buy but her little eyes light up when she looked at it and I couldn't say no then.

"It's in one of the bags, I'll look for it." I said as I walked across the room and picked up one of bags on the floor and looked in it and I picked up the little pink teddy bear and walked back across the room and placed it down in the bassinet next to Hope.

"I should get ready to leave, you can finish this case on your own right? Or you can call Garth."

"Yeah, I got it."

"Sam, are you sure?"

"Dean, I'll be fine, now go."

Sam's POV:

Deans finally giving up the hunting life, I know it won't be easy for him, but its what's best for Hope. I'm gonna miss him and maybe I'll give up hunting and go back and try and make things right with Amelia.

"Sam, the baby's awake now so im gonna take off." Dean says. I nod and make my way over to the little baby, I pick her up and give her a giant hug and kiss on the cheek. I'm gonna miss my little munchkin. I lay her back down in her car seat and walk over to Dean. I pull him into a tight hug.

"I'll see yA, sammy." He says as he pulls away and takes the carrier and places it in the car. I stand in the window watching the impala pull out of the Parking lot and on the highway. They're finally out of sight.

Deans POV:

Me and Hope just left Sam and I feel horrible, but I know that this is what he wants and I know that this is what's best for hope.