Chapter 1!!

Deans POV:

Me and Sammy were hanging out in the motel, researching and whatnot, when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my gun and made my way over to the door. I pulled it open and pointed my gun straight out. I looked, nothing, I looked down and that's when I saw it. A baby. Who would leave there baby on my doorstep?? There own flesh and blood? I pick up the carrier and lay it on the bed. The baby is asleep, so I grab the bag she came up and opened it, hoping for some intel.

"What's that?" Sam asked, confused.

"A puppy, sam what does it look like?" I ask.

"Woah Dean, calm down, what's the note say?"

"She's mine."

"What?!?"

"She's mine, sam. I have a baby, I'm a father." I states.

"Wow. What else does the note say?"

"She's a month old, no name, there's nothing else here."

"Dean, she needs a name."

"Hope."

"What?"

"Channing Hope Winchester. That's her name."

"I like it. But where'd you get Channing?"

"Mom always told me as a kid that if she ever had a girl she wanted to name her Channing. Before her parents were dead and all that. So I want to honour mom. But I want to call her Hope cause she brought us hope for a better world."

Everything else stayed quiet for a few minutes, then baby Hope woke up.

"Hey Hope, I'm your uncle sammy." Sam said as he picked the infant up his arms and she looked up at him and smiled. I smile at the sight. I get up and walk over to them and take the baby from sam and cradle her in my own arms.

Third Person POV:

"I don't know who your mother was, why she left you, but I promise you, I will never leave you. I will always protect you. I love you, baby girl." Dean promised the small child in his arms and himself.

The small child in his arms looked up at her father, as if she understood the promise Dean made, and smiled and fell back to sleep in his arms. He kissed the top of her head, and laid her down in the carrier. 'Tomorrow well have to go shopping for things.' He thought to himself and then he turned off the lights and got into bed himself and went to sleep.