Chapter 13!

Third person POV:

Everyone was gathered around Deans gigantic living room, watching Hope open her presents with Bens help. Everyone was in awe as they watched the little girl tear open the wrapping paper and stare in amazement at what the paper contained. She was more interesting the in paper than the actually gift.

Almost an hour later all her presents were opened and the paper all picked up. Hope was definitely spoiled, but she wasn't going to be a spoiled brat, Dean made sure Hope thanked everyone at the end.

'Now it's time for the cake.' Dean thought as he placed Hope in her high chair and everyone gathered around the large kicthen table and began to sing happy birthday.

"Make a wish, Hope." Dean said as he placed the cake down in front of her. Her little eyes light up when she saw a picture of the Care Bears on her cake. She loved the Care Bears. She blew out the candles, with Deans help. Then when Dean placed a piece of chocolate cake down in front of her, she dug in and smeered it all over her face. Everyone laughed.

"Daddy have some." Hope said to Dean as she put her out to him with a handful of cake of mushed up cake. She smiled.

"No thanks, baby, daddys got his own. You eat it."

"Me no want it."

"Alright then. I'll take this and Riles you wanna take Hope and clean her up for me?"

"Sure. Come on, sweetheart." Riley said as she picked up Hope and brought her upstairs.

"Hey dad?" Ben said as walked into to the kitchen with dirty plates.

"What's up bud?" Dean answered turning his attention towards his son.

"Can I stay here with you?" Ben blurted out. Dean didn't know what to say. Ben wanted to live with Dean.

"I'd love that, Ben, I really would, but what about your mom? What's she going to think?"

"Moms said its up to me. And I want to live with you. So, can I? Please dad, I won't bug you! You won't even know I'm here!" Ben pleaded. Dean ruffled his hair.

"Of course you can live here, buddy." Dean answered. Ben smiled and hugged Dean.

"I love you, dad." This statement made Deans heart melt. He loved both his kids, but he has only been in Bens life for a short time.

"I love you too, buddy. Now let's go back out to the party."

The two finished washing the dishes and made their way back out to the living room.

"I have an announcement to make." Charlie said as she and Katie stood up and held hands.

"We're having twin boys!" She exclaimed. Everyone clapped and congratulated them.

"We're naming them Kieren Connor Bradbury-Williams and Hayden Carter Bradbury-Williams. Kieran's godparents are Dean and Jo. Hayden's godparents are Sam and Riley." She announced. Dean stood up and hugged both of them.

"Thank you." He said and she returned the favour with a smile.

Sam did the same.

~Time skip 3 hours~

It was now 4 o'clock and everyone was gone. Except for Ben, Lisa, Cas, Meg, Kevin, Charlie, Katie, Sam, Riley, John and Jodi. They were all spending the night, except for Sam and Riley, they would be heading back to their apartment. Jo, Ellen and Ash went back to Bobby's. Everyone else went back home.

Deans POV:

I don't know where were going to fit everyone. I have my room, Hope has hers, Ben now has his, Kevin has one of the spare bedrooms because he's staying with us for a month until he can get back on his. So apart from the 4 rooms occupied, I have another 4, 2 pull out couches in the basement and then there's the couch and there's always air mattress.

"Okay, well, I'll take my room, and Hopes staging with me tonight, but she doesn't have a bed in there yet, so no one can stay there. Ben and Lisa and can take Bens room. Kevin can have his room. Katie and Charlie can take the one next to Kevin's. Dad and Jodi can take re one next to that. Cas and Meg can take the last spare bedroom." I told everyone and they all went to find their rooms and get settled away. Ben was in the backyard playing with Hope. So, that just left me and Lisa.

"Hey Dean." She greeted as she walked over and sat down on the couch next to me.

"Hey Lise." I replied with a smile. Damn she was hot.

"How old was Ben when he got his first 'big boy' bed?" I ask. Hope needs a bed soon and I have no idea what to get. I mean I don't mind her sleeping in my bed that will eventually keep other nightly company out.

"I think Ben was 2 when he got his first bed. Then when he was 5 he got a regular single bed. And now he has bunk beds. He got them when he was 10." Lisa responded. I nodded.

"Thanks. I had no idea what I was going to do. I'm not really into the whole baby stuff. I'm not that great of a dad either."

"Dean that's not true. Ben loves you. Do you know long Ben has been wishing for his dad to be in his life and now thy it's you he's never been happier. Hope adores you. Her little eyes light up when she hears your footsteps. Dean, your the best father I've ever seen. Don't beat yourself up over things that you have no control over or that have already happened that you couldn't prevent or see coming."

"I know I shouldn't be doing doubting myself, but I can't help but think Hope and Ben, for that matter, would be better off without me in their lives."

"Dean, that's not true. Don't you ever think that. Your kids love you. I love you. Don't be so hard on yourself." Lisa said. What she loves me? I can't believe she still does after all these hell, the hell I put her through, leaving her to bear and then raise my child for 15 years, alone. I mean, I love her too, but I didn't expect her to have feelings for me. What about Jo? She's my date to the wedding next month. I can't do this to her. I know she loves me and I'm pretty sure I love her, but I'm still trying to figure that out. But one thing I do know is that I can't and will not break her heart.

The next thing I know is that Lisa leans in and kisses me. I don't pull back, instead I kiss her back and it turns into a heated make out session.

"You wanna take this upstairs?" I ask Lisa she nods and I pick her up and run to bed.

Jo's POV:

What just happened? I came by to tell Dean how I feel about him an he's going to go have sec with that Lisa bitch. I thought he hated her for keeping his son away from him for long and lying to him and to Ben about Dean being Bens after. I guess some people never change.

I March up to Kevin's room and knock on his door. He opens. I pull him in and kiss him passionately. He is stunned, but soon starts to kiss back. I push him on the bed and close the door and lock it. I crawl on top of him.

Revenge is a dish best severed cold, Dean.