Chapter 4

Third Person POV:

Dean pulled up in the impala to the place that was as close to home as he got for him. He got out of the drivers seat and went around to the side that Hope was and opened the door and unbuckled her carrier and carried her inside.

"Bobby? You here?" Dean called out as he walked in the living room of bobbys house.

"Yeah, boy, I'm on my way down." He called back and seconds later Dean heard his footsteps descending the stairs and then he entered the living room and stared at the sleeping baby in deans arms.

"Boy, where the hell did you get a baby?"

"Bobby Singer meet, Hope, my daughter."

"Your daughter? Boy, how stupid do you think I am?"

"Bobby, it's true. I had a random normal night stand and this is what came of it." Dean explained.

"You idjit. Could you have been more careful?"

"Bobby, I decided to stop hunting until Hopes older."

"Well that's good."

"And I need a place to crash for a few days, until I can find somewhere to live."

"What are you talking about?"

"I need to stay here for a few days until I can find somewhere."

"Nonsense, boy, you and the little darling can stay here."

"Bobby, i can't do that. I can't intrude and plus the baby will wake you up in the middle of the night."

"Dean, shut up, and go get your stuff. Your staying here. You know you'll always have a home here."

"Thanks Bobby."

"And let's get this little darling settled in. Go get the bags would yA." Bobby instructed as he picked the little baby up from Deans arms and started giving her a tour of the house.

"And this is where you'll be staying." He said as he as brought her into the smallest room in the house, right down the hallway from his room and next door to the bathroom and deans room, Sams room was across the hall.

"Dean, hurry up with the crib would you!" Bobby called.

"I'm coming." He calle back as he walked up the stairs with the crib in a box and began to put it together.

2 hours later and Dean had most of the room assembled for his enfant daughter. The crib, the changing table, the dresser, her playpen and her toys were all spread around the room.

It was later that night around 8:30 and Dean was getting Hope ready for bed. He decided to hold off on giving her a bath until tomorrow night. He had her in this cute little onseie that said 'my pinkie may be small, but I can still wrap daddy around it' that Sam had picked out. He picked up the baby and started walking around the nursery with her in his arms rocking her to sleep. Eventually she fell asleep in her fathers embrace and he laid her down in the crib and kissed her on the forehead.

"Welcome home, Hope."