Trust Me

Morning came, as Cyrus and Barney were getting themselves ready to start another day as security guards. Since they decided to live in the amusement park, they had to get creative when it comes to eating and hygiene.

For breakfast, Barney prepared himself and Cyrus a bowl of popcorn. "Breakfast, Pugsley.", Barney called out, while placing two bowls of popcorn on a table.

The boys started to eat their "breakfast" while feeding a few pieces of popcorn to Pugsley, who was sitting by their feet.

After eating comes cleaning, the boys used the water fountain, as a bathtub with each boy standing on the opposite side of the fountain to respect their privacy. Once bathing was complete, the boys and Pugsley walked back inside the Dead End house and started cleaning the downstairs.

Luckily, they were able to find cleaning supplies such as a vacuum, cleaning solutions, brooms, and other things. Barney was using the vacuum on the rug with Pugsley barking at the vacuum and Cyrus was cleaning the stair rails.

It took a while to complete, even with Pugsley's help, but they completed with the cleaning and are sitting on the chairs and sighed in relaxation. "Not a bad way to start the day, you gu-", Barney said.

He got cut off when they heard a cracking sound coming from the ceiling. Everyone looked up to see a water-filled bathtub crashing through the ceiling, causing them to scream in shock.

They were surprised to see Courtney popping out of the bathtub. "Morning.", Courtney greeted.

"Wait, we have a bath?", Cyrus asked with an arched eyebrow. "Courtney!", Estrella called out.

Everyone looked up to see Estrella flying down from the hole Courtney created. "I thought I told you not to have the bathtub in the attic.", Estrella continued.

"I know. That's what makes it so fun. Besides, it sure beats going down the stairs the boring way.", Courtney said with a shrug of her shoulders. Estrella groaned while shaking her head.

"Why do I even bother?", Estrella asked. "Morning, Estrella.", Cyrus greeted with a wave of his hand.

"Oh, good morning, boys.", Estrella greeted. "Uh, Princess? You think you can... Uh...", Courtney said.

He gestured her hands towards the ceiling and the hole. "Fine.", Estrella said.

She held out her hand towards Courtney, before it glowed purplish-pink along with Courtney and the bathtub. Estrella lifted her hand and brought both Courtney and the bathtub back up through the hole, before using her other hand to bring the pieces of the ceiling up and repaired the hole.

"Honestly...", Estrella muttered after dropping her hands and her demonic energy died out. "Whoa...", the boys and Pugsley said in amazement.

"No, no, no, no, no! Ooh...", Courtney said. She dug around inside her chest, while Pugsley was sitting behind her with a worried expression on his face.

"Hmm...", Courtney continued. She found a large potion bottle and stared at it for moment, before pulling the cork out with her mouth and drank the mysterious blue drink, causing her entire body completely blue.

Half way through drinking it, Courtney quickly pulled the bottle out of her mouth and groaned, before her body changed back to her normal crimson red. "I'm gonna regret that tomorrow.", Courtney said, before tossing the bottle over her shoulder and went back to digging in her chest.