Chapter Twelve

I began to huff as it became harder to breathe. My wound started to sting and it wasn't making anything easier. We continue to speed walk to Randy's car as he softly placed me against the passenger door. He ran over as I began to think about Sidney. We can't leave her but we needed to go and get help. "SHIT, FUCK!" Randy yells in a whisper making me look over at him worried. "I forgot the fucking keys in the house." My eyes went wide. We might die out here, and I'll never see my parents again and I'll never grow up, and I'll never be able to be with Randy. No. This isn't how this is going to end. "No, there has to be someone around here, there was a shit ton of people here at the party." 

     Randy looked in my eyes and nodded as we began to frantically look around. I spotted a news van, most likely Gales, and Dewey's police car. Before I could tell Randy, my wound gave off a sharp pain. My body felt weak, as more blood spilled out of the stab wound, down to my arm, which was leaving droplets on the road. Randy took notice and quickly walked over and held me up. "Shit, Randy, you have to go and get help, run to any car and see if you can. I'll stay here," Randy teared up as he heard the exhaustion in my voice. 

     "No, Y/N, I won't lose you. We go together. No matter what." I looked up into his blue eyes, the ocean-colored orbs I fell in love with. I didn't want to slow him down, but I knew he wasn't going to give up. This was the guy who dropped everything just to help me when I tripped or cried. "Okay, but, I need help." He nodded to my words and put my non wounded arm over his shoulder. "Let's go." He said as we began to slowly walk towards the nearest car, which happened to be the news van.

     As we started to reach the van, Randy left me by the fence, which I leaned on as he ran over to the van. The car engine started so there was good hope, that they would help us. I focused closely on the van, seeing a weird large shape on the hood. It was too dark to see any details, but it looked very weird. As I began to look back down, at Randy, he was at the passenger window. I heard him begin to speak loudly, "Please Hel-" But before he could continue, he was shoved and pushed backward making him land on his butt. 

     I lunged a bit forward, worried if he was hurt. I limped over fast, eventually falling on the dirt next to him as he fixed himself up. The hard small rocks pressed in the palms of my hands as I looked up at the van which was turning around very fast. The large object on top flung off, "shit, is that a-" I started to say, feeling sick. Randy got in front of me, blocking my vision before helping me up. "I think so, but Y/N, we have to go to the house for my keys, let's just focus on that, right now." 

     I nodded to Randy as he placed my arm around him again. We swiftly began to head towards the house. As we sped up in hope, we met with Stu. "Shit," Stu spoke as we met at the front gates of the home. In the doorway was a bent-over Sidney who was grabbing something from another person who laid on the floor.

     I almost froze up as Dewey's body laid on the porch, Sidney taking his gun and raising it at us and Stu. Randy began to yell, "Sidney help! Y/N got stabbed. We saw Tatum's body, I think Stu did it." Stu got more ahead of us as he walked up the stairs putting his hands up begging, "Sidney, It's Randy! Randy's the killer, he hurt, Y/N and probably killed my Tatum." My eyes went wide at Stu's accusation. "Fuck no," I spoke out softly, as we reached the top of the stairs. 

     Randy let go of me as he tried to get me closer to Sidney. I pushed passed Stu towards Sidney, tripping a bit and landing near her. "Fuck you both," Sidney said as she helped me up and pulled me inside by her closing and locking the door. Both the boys yelled, the door muffling them, as my eyes went wide. "No, Sidney! Randy isn't the killer, we need to let him in." Sidney shook her head, "we can't risk it, Y/N." 

     Before I was about to fight back, a soft voice spoke, "Sidney." Me and Sidney both looked at the top of the stairs to see a bloody Billy. "Oh shit," I said as he tumbled down the stairs. Sidney helped him up as she began to tear up. "I thought you were dead, you got to help us, Billy, we have to get help," Sidney sobbed out as she helped him to reach the door. "It's okay, give me the gun," Billy spoke as Sidney quickly gave it to him. "Stand back."