Chapter 19: Vengenstone Army

Peacebreaker walked furiously through the corridors, trying to get away from constantly listening to the ghost's (Y/N) silly chatter. The phantom levitating behind her kept talking about everything that popped into her head, just to piss off the corruption.

- Well, and then I said to her like: "Girl, you've got to be kidding me.", and she said.....

- Can you stop it!? Shut up, I'm not interested in, what you said to some random girl in a bar! I don't care!! - she roared with irritation, finally turning her back on the ghost.

The spirit was not concerned about her outburst. - I just wanted to bring back old memories. - she said, shrugging her shoulders.

- Never mind. I don't care. - Peacebreaker hissed, turning around and starting to walk.

(Y/N) sighed looking down and followed her in silence.

A Mechanic suddenly ran to the corruption and, panting heavily, said to her.

- The Crystal King, immediately asks us for an audience. Now.

- Well, finally, something interesting.

The two quickly got to the hall with the statue and the crystal, where the other villains were gathered. Cloud of the Crystal King had already emerged from the crystal and was looking at his council.

- Peacebreaker, at last. I was beginning to worry about you. - he turned to corruption sarcastically.

Peacebreaker knelt before the cloud. - Did you call, your highness?

- Yes. It has come to my attention, that during the "exploration" of some abandoned hospital, there was a clash between you and the League of Heroes. I also received a report, that son of Garmadon also managed to escape and reunite with his people. - he said with an increasingly dark tone in his voice.

- And here comes the question. How the hell did this boy escape and why the hell did you waste your time on a stupid tour of some unimportant building!!? - he growled at them.

The council shuddered and looked to the ground, avoiding his piercing gaze. Even the ghost (Y/N), who no one saw. The king looked daggers at Peacebreaker, who was looking at her feet.

- I'm talking to you, Peacebreaker. Do you really think, that when I stay in this crystal I don't know, what's going on here. I can see and hear everything. I have control over my subordinates and I know what you have done. - He hissed at her, hiding his hands behind his back.

Peacebreaker finally shifted her gaze to the King, trying not to flinch under his gaze. The council looked confused at the corruption.

- Tell your comrades, what you did.... - fog began, leaning into the face of the humanoid dragon, which froze in stillness and stiffened.

- HOW DARE YOU CONSPIRE AGAINST ME!!! - roared in a loud, shrill voice, until the ground shook.