Chapter 56: Finale - Part 1

The Vengenstone army with its general Riot and Vangelis, Mechanic and Mr. F surrounded the newspapermen warehouse from all sides.

Everyone gathered in the warehouse, could feel the thundering footsteps of the army and the roars of the Hunters. Harhuss and his assassins stood on the roof of the building opposite, watching the approaching army.

- Why are they still inside? - questioned one of the assassins.

- Most likely they are preparing. - replied the other.

- Silence. We are waiting and anyway on the order and not moving anywhere... Miro. - said with great seriousness Harhuss, glancing at the only woman in the team.

The aforementioned girl in red armor with a cape and hood, similar to Harhuss, nervously tightened her grip on her bow, impatient. She was always the first to brawl, while Harhuss always avoided them, fighting only when necessary.

Riot stepped forward and began to speak in a thunderous voice.

- Enemies! Gather your courage and face us! You have to come out and surrender otherwise you will die!

The white asassin parried under his breath, leaning on his axe. - Be careful, because this will work on them. - he sneered.

Everyone heard his call and nervously drew their weapons.

- Quickly go to the roof! We will go out and fight. - Aya said, reaching for her blade.

- Be careful and don't you dare die. - threatened Kai, hugging Lloyd.

- We will do what we can, Kai. You guys be careful, too. - replied, patting him on the back.

Aaron walked over to (Y/N) and hugged her. 

- Take care and come back to me, Buttercup. I love you.

- I love you too, and you be careful too. You all.

They moved away from the hug and Garmadon, she and Lloyd from PIXAL climbed the ladder outside to the roof. Lloyd got a mecha from PIXAL, that could help them fight. Nindroid hugged Lloyd and (Y/N) and she herself returned to the warehouse and went out into the street with her people.

- Do you trust me? - Garmadon asked unexpectedly.

Lloyd furrowed his eyebrows embarrassed and exchanged a look with (T/N). - Now you ask that!? Do we trust you?!

- Yes. Apparently you need trust to fight together. They trust you, but do you trust me?

- I... think I trust you. - He said after a moment's hesitation.

- Do you think, you trust, or do you know you trust? - he inquired.