Chapter 41: Possession

The entire team of heroes, which included. Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay, Aaron, Clay, Axl, Macy and Lloyd and Jestro with Saber by their side, appeared at midnight in front of the abandoned warehouse.

(Y/N), who they did not see at the moment, was with them and stared at one of the broken windows, boarded up.

She could sense the presence of Peacebreaker, who was somewhere inside.

Saber is here to play the most important role of all. He is supposed to make (Y/N) able to touch people, but not be touched or hurt in return. (Y/N) will finish the forces of corruption and possess her to take control of her body. 

There is part of a chance that this plan will succeed, or they will all die at the hands of the humanoid dragon. 

Jay swallowed his saliva hard and clenched his hands into a fist.

- Did... should we?

- Yes. Let's move. - ordered Lloyd.

Kai, Cole, Clay and Macy took out flashlights to illuminate their surroundings. Saber asked Zane to turn on the flashlight on his head, which the nindroid did.

They all jumped over the mesh fence and headed for the large door, which was padlocked shut. Lloyd lit his fist and melted the lock.

He gently opened the door and everyone quietly stepped inside.

- Be alert. She is here somewhere. - whispered Clay, shining his flashlight in search of the creature.

- How dark it is here. - groaned Jestro, grabbing Axel's arm in a comforting gesture. 

Zane looked around with his eyes, searching behind Peacebreaker.

- My sensors are detecting some kind of strange presence. A paranormal presence, but I think it's just our (Y/N), who standing next to us.

The ghost scoffed and shook her head and looked up, where she spotted a shadowy figure sitting on the ventilation shaft. Its wings were spread and it was looking at them like a bird of prey. She sat with her legs crossed and her palms folded together.

Saber looked at her friend confused that she was looking up with a slightly stressed expression on her face. He turned his head upward and the flashlight light lightly reached Peacebreaker's posture. 

His ears drooped and his tail tucked between his legs.

- Erm... guys?

They all looked at him and looked up, directing the light of flashlights at Peacebreaker, which gave her an even more intimidating look.

Everyone swallowed and looked frightened at the corruption.