Chapter One: Vacation Plans

The point of views change often, so make sure you pay attention to who's speaking! Sadiesia and I took turns with each of the parts that change POV. I hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________

(Malibu Barbie's POV)

"Hey Malibu!"

I turned my head around to see Brooklyn coming towards me down the hall.

I smiled. "Oh hey! How did you do on your Finals?" I asked.

Brooklyn shrugged with a 'meh'. "Not bad. Anyways, what are your plans for the holidays?"

I shrugged. "Don't know yet.... I guess maybe spending time with family?"

Brooklyn smirked. "Or your 'just a friend'?" Brooklyn suggested.

I simply rolled my eyes.

"How about talk about plans later, then?....For now I just want to get some rest," I replied, trying to change the subject.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Brooklyn chuckled, "Rest? Rest for what!? After finals are done we can take all the rest we could ever get! Unless, you mean resting up for any big adventure planned... which would beeeeee??"

Malibu scoffed and kept walking down the hall of the Performing Arts Academy towards the cafeteria.

Then she shrugged, "Well..."

But, she never finished her sentence... a long silence came instead. Brooklyn paused her trek down the hall when Brooklyn saw Malibu wasn't following her.

"Yo, Malibu! What's up?"

The New Yorker saw her friend study a poster on the wall, then get really excited. She gasped and turned to Brooklyn and roughly grabbed her shoulders.

"Brooklyn! We should totally do this!!"

Brooklyn blinked and stammered, "Uuuhhh... what?"

Malibu pointed with the biggest grin, "That! We should audition! We really want to make it big, right? Well, this is the Sydney Opera House! It's the Reef Festival! That's totally big and out there! We won't just be stuck here: we'd be going International!"

The other girl turned to read the poster and beamed, looking at Malibu with just as wide of a grin as hers, "Malibu, this is genius! YES!"

(Malibu Barbie's POV)

"I guess we did come up with a plan for our adventure, huh?" I chuckled, "I gotta call everyone else! We all can go on a vacation together!!"

"Alright! I'm going to find Rafa and tell him of our plans!" Brooklyn replied.

With that I walked down the hall, up the stairs, and towards our dorm room.

Once I got there, I FaceTimed Renee and Teresa.

"Hey Barbie!" Renee exclaimed, "What's up?"

"You won't believe what happened!! Brooklyn and I just made some awesome last-minute plans to participate in a performance audition in Sydney!"

"Whoa! That's awesome!" Teresa replied.

"I always wanted to try some Australian pizzas!" Renee sighed dreamily as I rolled my eyes in humor.

"Aren't you the one who eats free pizza everyday at work?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

Renee chuckled and shrugged. "Yeah! Even though those are good, but you know me! I'm always up to try new pizzas, too!"