Chapter 25

Ichiro was currently on a Fatui ship on his way to Inazuma. He and Rosalyne had agreed to meet earlier than planned to deal with the whole abortion thing which is going to be handled by Dottore.

He knows.

He knows that Dottore handling the abortion is possibly the worst decision he ever made. He got a three page letter back to back from Rosalyne all about it.

But Ichiro trusts that Dottore knows how much leverage Ichiro has on him than he has on Ichiro. He trusts Dottore's common sense enough to keep quiet about the whole situation.

Rosalyne had insisted that she go through the operarion alone and that Ichiro should just meet her afterwards but Ichiro made sure to write Dottore a very violent letter about how he better make sure tht Rosalyne goes unharmed after the operation. At least as unharmed as she could possibly be.

And honestly after Ichiro's meeting with Mother and Asmoday, he didn't think he has the energy to travel to Inazuma all the way from Liyue using his abyssal portal. His powers had limits after all.

The ship soon docked in Ritou as the sun began to set. As Ichiro stepped down into the docks, the first thing his eyes found was Dottore with his duffel bag slung on his shoulder.

"I trust you took my letter seriously?" Ichiro asked as he approached Dottore who scoffed.

"Yes, that letter wasn't necessary you know. She's resting in her room the last I saw her." He informed him.

"By the way, how interesting and funny would it be for the Tsaritsa to know that you had a child with Signora and the had it removed?" Dottore grinned as Ichiro narrowed his eyes at the man.

"Dottore, should I remind you of the contents of my letter?" Ichiro threatened between his teeth. Dottore only chuckled in response.

"No need. No need. I was only jesting, Brighella." Dottore shrugged off as he walked past Ichiro, towards the ship Ichiro was just in. "I won't tell a single soul. Pinky promise." Dottore teased as he childishly held up his pinky finger to which Ichiro rolled his eyes at.

Dottore chuckled ominously as he shook his head and climbed aboard the ship. "You have two more favors, Brighella. After that, we're even!" Dottore yelled as the ship started to move.

Ichiro nodded and waved before finally turning back and started his journey to his mansion in Inazuma City.

Not exactly the right location if you wanted to avoid practically everyone in the city but it was his only property in the entirety of Inazuma.

Meanwhile at the top of Mt. Yougou, a very cunning Guuji was looking at the view from the mountain when a certain crow sitting atop a nearby Sakura Tree.

"Klein..." She whispered in disbelief as she watched the bird notice her staring before flying off to who knows where.

One lengthy journey later, a paranoid Ichiro had arrived at his mansion that was fairly far from the main city but was still within walking distance.

Rosalyne was laying on the bed as she looked outside the window. According to Dottore, the "extraction" as he calls it - she didn't know why he kept calling it that - had gone successfully. She was now staring at the rising sun that was rising past the window, contemplating if she did the right thing.

It's not that she regretted it. If given the chance again, she'd choose to terminate the child again before it went any further. It was the fact that she had only known that they were having twins through the termination.

Despite being the one to decide to terminate them, she was still grieving the fact that they could have had twins. If only the situation were different. But if the situation were different, she knew that she and Ichiro wouldn't even be acquainted with each other.

Rosalyne looked out to the rising sun that was rising past the window as she glanced at the crow that loyally stayed by her side the moment she woke up. She wasn't acquainted with him much but she knew that this was Klein, the one that had stayed by Ichiro's side through hell and back.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the bedroom door opened to reveal Ichiro who was carrying a tray that contained a bowl of yogurt, a bar of dark chocolate and a heat pad.

He approached her bed as she silently followed his movements. He sat beside her as he placed the tray on the nightstand and placed the heat pad on her abdomen as she guided his hand to where he should place it.

"I've read somewhere that yogurt and dark chocolate helps with the recovery process." He quietly informed her as she nodded and held his hand.

"Thank you. I know that you didn't want this but supported me either way. So thank you." She responded as Ichiro nodded. The doorbell rang as Ichiro stiffened, afraid of who could possibly be ringing his door.

"If you need anything, you can depend on Klein or have him call me." He informed her as she nodded.

He quickly went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the delusion that he had left behind and hooked it by his hip.

He cautiously approached the door and opened it to reveal the one person he was trying to avoid.

"Hello, Ichiro." Miko greeted as Ichiro sucked in a breath.

Ichiro had never felt the sudden urge to quickly bury himself in the ground until now. Meanwhile, Ruichiro was laughing his ass off watching this whole interaction.

"Are you not going to invite me in?" She smirked. Ichiro glanced behind him before quickly replying.

"Nope." He answered as he stepped out and closed the door behind him.

"Let's take a walk, shall we?" He said as he gestured ahead to which Miko complied.

Miko sighed. "After 500 years, you finally show your face. And you didn't even think to visit me. Honestly, I'm very hurt." She said with a faux hurt expression.

"Well, I did just arrive." Ichiro said.

"And also you were avoiding her." Ruichiro interjected. "Shut up." Ichiro mentally told him.

"How did you even know I was back?" Ichiro asked. "Hm, your ever so loyal crow had chosen to rest at a tree nearby the shrine." She answered as Ichiro absentmindedly nodded.

"What was Klein doing in Mt. Yougou?" Ruichiro asked himself, knowing that Klein had no business anywhere near Mt. Yougou, much less near the shrine.

Miko suddenly stopped walking as Ichiro followed her movement.

"Though I do wonder why you came back. From what you told me hundreds of years ago, Ei had chosen to chase you out of Inazuma and you had no trouble complying. So why would you come back now?"

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: I almost forgot to post today. I'm very exhausted with school and it's only the 3rd day. I'm having a little regret choosing STEM as a strand.

We're back in Inazuma! With Ichiro now back in Inazuma I'm gonna try to put more background information about Ichiro and Rosalyne's early relationship as well as Ichiro and Miko's previous relationship.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!