13.

*Ty's POV*

Well, after the whole trust hold thing, we all swam and hung out for a few hours before we ordered food.

Pretty sure the delivery man hates us for literally 9 bills.

He got a hefty tip so that's something.

But, Sawyer went back to being the bitch she naturally is. Just it's not so bad tonight because she's buzzy.

We were all lounging around the living room while others showered and everything, and Bronson and Luke same and plopped on either side of me.

"What do you two want?" I shook my head.

"Oh just, seeing what you're doing." Luke nodded.

"I am doing, literally the same thing as you two. Waiting for the 10 minutes of questions." I gave them both a look.

"Interesting." Bronson nodded.

"Are you two drunk?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, no they're not." I heard from behind me.

My arms were now pinned behind my head.

"Put them on!" Clay yelled.

Then Bronson and Luke smacked me in my armpits, and now they're hott and sticky.

"What the hell is that!" I yelled.

"Oh just-" Luke jumped on my lap and Bronson grabbed my legs. "Helping!"

Clay jumped over the back of the couch and slapped both of my thighs.

Now they had the same feeling as my armpits.

"You did not!" Kaine laughed.

I finally got Luke pushed off my lap, and he, Clay and Bronson were laying on the floor laughing.

"I think my mom uses those on her legs." Kohen tilted his head.

"What is this." I tried pulling on off my legs. "OW fuck!" I screamed. "What the hell!"

"Those are going to hurt so fucking bad." Chase laughed. "Katie uses those. They're wax strips."

My eyes got so wide and I looked down at Clay.

"I told you yours was worse than cupcakes and super glue." He laughed harder.

My eyes narrowed and I looked across the living room at Sawyer, who was hiding the bottom of her face with a pillow.

"What is this?" Matt came walking in and pulled one of the ones on my thighs.

"Bitch!" I screamed. "Don't fucking do that!"

"Well I didn't know you waxed Porter." Jay came walking in too.

"I don't." I glared at Sawyer.

"You do now." She laughed.

"How the hell am I supposed to get these off." I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, if you want it done the right way, I'm going to pull them off." She nodded.

"No, the fuck you're not." I shook my head.

"Then I guess you're stuck." I shrugged.

"No! Just, come get them off now! You made your point."

She smiled and walked over. "Armpits first. Chase, Blane if you come hold him so he can't move you won't get it too."

I can't tell you how fast they jumped up.