52.

*Ty's POV*

I can't tell you how good it feels to be completely away from civilization.

The absolute best part about his cabin, is there is ZERO cell service.

We have a land line in case of emergencies, or we can drive a mile down the road.

But other than that, complete and utter NOTHING.

Bella and Paige are actually really OK with that, which is strange.

Nikki, I guess her parents are fighting, so she decided to say fuck it, and literally left her phone at her house.

And Sawyer, she doesn't really talk to anyone anyway aside from her family and the people who are here, but I gave all the boys and Rod the number for the landline just in case, and well, all of her books are downloaded on her kindle, so she doesn't need Wi-Fi or service.

All 4 girls, completely OK with the no phones this weekend.

Thank God.

Bella and Matt rode up with Clay and Paige, and Nikki and Chase rode with Sawyer and me.

And let me tell you, it feels like we're the only 8 people in the world walking into this cabin.

"So." Matt set him and Bella's bags down on the couch. "What do we want to do first?"

I cleared my throat and raised my eyebrows.

"Because personally, I want to go down to the town and do a little shopping. Bella?" He smiled at her.

"You." Paige laughed. "You want to go shopping?"

"Do you want to go shopping with them P?" Clay smiled.

"YOU'RE going to go shopping?" She crossed her arms.

"If that's what you want." He nodded.

"Well." Bella wrapped her arms around Matts neck and kissed his cheek. "I want to shop."

"I." Sawyer raised her hand. "Don't want to go shopping."

"Then you and I will stay here." I nodded. "Nikki, Chase, you two want to go shopping with them?"

"Honestly no." Nikki shook her head. "I just, I don't want to be around people. I just want to be somewhere quiet."

"Nik." Sawyer sighed. "What's going on?"

She took a deep breath and looked at Clay.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "I've heard them screaming for 2 weeks Nik. It's not changing. They're going to find out."

Nikki cleared her throat and sat down. "My parents are getting divorced."

"What?" Paige's jaw dropped.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me." Chase shook his head.

She sniffled and wiped her face. "Because I didn't anyone to know that my mom cheated on my dad." She choked out.

"Jesus Christ." Sawyer shook her head.

"I left my phone at home because they're constantly pulling me in to things and now, they're making me chose who I live with, and I just, wanted a break." She nodded.

I sighed. "Nik I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"It happens, right?" She shrugged.

"You want quiet?" I pursed my lips. "Be alone with Chase?"

"Right now yeah." She sniffled.

I set mine and Sawyers stuff down, walked over to the key rack, and pulled the side by side keys off.