59.

*Tawney's POV*

Party?

Full boom, hop hopping, through the roof fun, and it feels good to have all my guys and girls along with a ton more people in the room, all enjoying ourselves and having fun.

There's been no drama, no issues, even though Grace has her taser fully charged and ready, and well, Bronny being the definition of knuck if you buck, plus Kaine over here who isn't scared to knuck if he's bucking, I think the issues will stay at an all time low tonight, and thank god for that.

But 2 hours in, I realized I had not spoke that in to existence, the manifestation did not work.

And unfortunately it is not because of the boys getting rowdy.

Bitch, I'm about to get rowdy because I am dancing in the middle of the living room with Sawyer, and Colt just walked over with Ty, and Ty wrapped his arms around Sawyers waist. "I am so sorry, I don't know how she found out about this, I love you so much."

"Who?" Sawyer crossed her arms.

"I tried to get them to turn around and walk out as soon as she showed." Colt pursed his lips.

"I know that bitch didn't come to my house." Sawyer shook her head.

Ty sighed. "Ronnie and Scarlett are here."

I pursed my lips and nodded. "So, this girl calls my mom a cunt, cheats on my brother with his best friend, takes naked pictures of me, and then threatens to post said pictures if the best friend tells my brother, but shows up at my birthday party?"

"T it's being handled." Colt nodded.

"By?" I crossed my arms.

Ty closed his eyes. "Bron and Kaine are-"

"Hell to the fuck nah." I shook my head and started walking.

I am officially fed up with Ronnie.

And Scarlett can get it too.

*Bronson's POV*

I swear as soon as Colt came running over to Ty, Kaine, and I and I saw the black hair behind him with some blonde behind her, my entire heart dropped in to my stomach.

Cause Sawyer, in case you haven't realized this lately, she's been on one.

I do not want a fight to ruin this party that I worked so god damn hard on to make Tawney happy.

"What do I do about this?" Colt motioned behind him.

"Uhm." Kaine looked at me. "We will handle that. You two, they're going to find out anyway." He motioned to Ty and Colt. "You guys go just, let them know they showed up and we're handling alright?"

"Yeah, because that's going to go good." Ty sighed and grabbed Colt before he walked away.

I sighed, folded my hands, and turned toward these girls. "What can we do for you ladies?"

"It's a party." Ronnie nodded. "We are here to party."

"Well, you two are going to have to find somewhere else to do that because you were not invited, and you're not welcome here." Kaine nodded and grabbed Clay as he was walking by. "Go find Grace, take her outside, and take her taser please."

"Oh so you want me to get my ass whooped?" Clay scrunched his face.

"It's either you get your ass whooped or she goes to jail, take one for the team." He pushed him in to the kitchen.

"I've known Tawney for the majority of our lives." Ronnie crossed her arms.

"And so have I." The other nodded.