63.

*Sawyer's POV*

"Dad, I'm telling you right now, if I hear this dude disrespect his mother today, I'm whooping his ass." Bronson nodded.

It is Thanksgiving.

And my entire god damn family is here.

Zio Nico and Zia Vivi, Zia Gina and Zio Marco, Lucia, Bella, and little cousin Valerie. Nona and Nono.

The adults are up stairs showering aside from Gina and Marco who are helping my dad cook, Bron, Kaine and Troy are standing about the kitchen as Pais, Val, and Gage throw flour at eachother, and Bella, Luc and I are watching the potential shit show of today being discussed.

"Can you please, just keep your hands to yourself. He's been warned." Dad sighed.

"I'm telling you right now if he disrespects you, I'm going to let Bron whoop his ass." Kaine shrugged.

"I swear to god if you two cause a scene while Ally is here, I'm whooping both your asses." Troy looked between the two of them.

"Is dude really that bad?" Bella whispered.

"I met him." I nodded. "He's kind of a prick. He tries to like, parent Paulette or whatever. It creeped me out."

"What is dude?" Lucia pursed her lips.

"It's just a term for guy, or friend." I rubbed her back. "You'll learn. Today's the day. You nervous?"

She shook her head.

"Pazelli's." Ally smiled as she came running in to the kitchen.

"Hey gorgeous." Troy smiled and wrapped her in a hug. "I didn't even know you were on your way?"

"I messaged you." She nodded.

He felt around his pockets and looked at Gage. "Where is it?"

"I not have cell phone. You neither." He shrugged.

"You're 5." He nodded.

"And you 25." He smiled. "Hi Ally!"

"Hey buddy." Ally walked over and hugged him.

"I have flour in my mouth."

"Awe." She pouted. "Want some help?"

"Al, you don't have to-"

And she just looked up at Troy and raised her eyebrows.

He held his hands up and she carried him over to the sink.

"You keep eating all that flour you're going to grow muffins in your belly you know." She smiled and started wiping his mouth.

"I hope they blueberry." He smiled.

Now, let me tell you something.

Outside, Troy is a very hard and rugged person.

But the way his face just went completely soft just watching this girl talk to Gage the way she does, has my heart melting.

"Hello everyone." Georgia came walking in and right up to Paisley. "Why don't you and I go play in your room. Gage you too." She picked her up.

"Whoah, what's up?" Troy shook his head.

"You uh, you should go outside." She nodded.

"What's going on."

"Hey." Ty came walking in and picked me up out of my chair. "Lets you and I go out back or something. Enjoy some-"

"Crazy red head incoming." Tawney came walking in and pulled Bronson toward the back door.

"I'm sorry?" Troy raised his eyebrows.