36.

*Ty's POV*

It's Saturday.

We have fights today.

Unfortunately mine and Sawyer's date got postponed because of this dinner with her grandparents tonight, which my parents are now coming to.

I have avoided her house at all costs this week for a few reasons.

1.) Her grandparents still scare the absolute shit out of me.

2.) Her dad's tone of voice is still ringing through her head.

3.) Since her birth control got removed, her hormones are shifted, and according to Tawney, her period is probably going to start again soon and if she's like this just from her birth control, she's going to be worse when she's bleeding internally.

I have really, really been trying to cool it since Monday, but I really can't help it.

After the third day of me asking her if she ate, I feel like she was going to kill me if I asked again, so I kept my mouth shut on her eating habits and simply left it at 'How are you feeling?'

But for now, Clay, Matt and I are walking in to the school for fights since they're home today, and as soon as we hit the gym hall way, my heart fell from my chest, I turned, and started walking right back toward the doors.

"Whoah, whoah where are you going?" Clay grabbed me.

"I'm about to avoid a stressful situation for Sawyer and stop her at the door when she gets here." I nodded.

"What? Why?" Matt shook his head.

"Ty!" I heard yelled down the hallway.

"Fuck." I groaned. "No."

Clay and Matt both turned. "So, we shouldn't have stopped you." Matt pursed his lips.

"Jesus Christ this is bad." Clay shook his head.

"Ty." She grabbed my arm.

"Ronnie." I pulled away. "Do not touch me." I shook my head.

"Did you just, not hear me call for you?" Ronnie crossed her arms.

Y'all know Ronnie, right?

Ex-girlfriend, hit on my dad, stole from Tawney, called my mom a cunt, fucked Colt. That Ronnie?

Well, this is that Ronnie.

"I did hear you. I started walking away." I nodded. "What are you doing here Veronica?"

"Joey is fighting today." She nodded.

"Good for Joey." Matt grabbed my arm. "Come on Port." He started pulling.

But she grabbed me again. "I've been trying to get ahold of you."

"I blocked you. Ronnie, please just, go. Go anywhere but this side of the gym."

"Why would I do that." She shook her head.

"To prevent you from getting your ass whooped." Clay smiled.

"Shut up Clayton." She rolled her eyes.

"What's up boys." Kaine came walking over to us.

"OH no." I groaned.

"So. I'm just going to mind my own." Clay shook his head.

"Ronnie seriously, go somewhere else."

"Wait a minute." Kaine looked at me.