27.

*Ty's POV*

I have basically been playing dodge ball with one certain question since Sunday.

That question; What happened with you and Colt?

Truth be told. I don't want to talk to Sawyer about Colt.

She and Colt have a past.

I don't even want her talking to Colt, but, I'm not about to tell her who she can and can't talk to.

Shit just makes me uncomfortable. Not because I don't trust her. But because I don't trust him.

I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. And I can't throw him very fucking far.

But right now, it is Thursday, lunch time, we're all meeting in the fight room right now to get weighed in for our fights tomorrow, and I can't help but stare at Sawyers ass as she's getting weighed in.

Between lifting, the diet, and starting her conditioning for basketball, it's looking a whole lot more voluptuous, and I'm absolutely in awe of it.

"Dude." I felt a hand at the side of my head.

"Ow." I groaned and looked at Kaine. "What?" I shook my head.

"I am right fucking here. Really?"

"Ha! How's it feel bitch." Matt laughed.

"Ow." I rubbed behind my ear. "You just shoved my earring in to my head.

"Stop staring at her ass and pay attention and you would've been able to dodge the smack genius." Chase laughed.

"I can't help it." I shook my head. "It's huge. It's just there."

"What's just there." She sat down with us and slid a hoodie over her sports bra.

"Nothing." I cleared my throat.

"Your ass." Clay nodded.

I just looked at him.

"I fucking hate it here." Bronson nodded.

"Chase, Matt and Clay!" Kroger yelled.

They all got up and walked over to the weigh in line.

"So, baby sister." Kaine smiled. "What do you wanna do Saturday?"

"Nothing. It's just another day." She nodded.

"Your birth is a big deal." Bronson nodded.

"Saturday is your birthday?" I looked at her.

"No." She shook her head.

"Tomorrow is." Kaine nodded.

"Why did you not tell me tomorrow is your birthday?"

"Because it's not a big deal." She shrugged.

"Your birth is a big deal." I nodded.

"See." Bronson pointed at me.

"Ty, don't you think the 3 of us should take her to do something for her birthday Saturday since we have fights tomorrow?" Kaine crossed his arms.

"I do. I do indeed." I kissed her cheek. "What do you want to do for your birthday?"

She sighed. "If I say to just surprise me, will you leave me the hell alone about it?"

"Yes." We all nodded.

"Fine, surprise me, on one condition."

"OK?" Kaine gave her a look.