Cant deny it.

A/N Arthur and Gwen are cousins. This is a modern day, like it is 21st century but people dress the same as they did in 600th year, and those who aren't royal wear 21st century garments, there are also still iPads and jets and showers...etc...(MORGANA POV//)
"Morgana, Mi'lady."
"Guinevere! How are you?"
"Quite alright mi'lady, and yourself?"
"Fine,.." I retrieve the smile and walk off.
(Arthur POV//)
Today, is my 'day off' where I hopefully will get a day off. This time.
Today is the day I get a new Manservant.
I walk over to my window and look outside, drizzlings appear.
I see 2 cars pull into the front of court yard number 2.
I sit back and sigh. The last manservant was a man called Eoin, but he was just irritating.
I peek through my binoculars at the tallish man, in a brown jacket with raven hair, escorted by one of my butlers.
I wonder who he is, how cute his face with those large ears, and sly cheekbones.
I hope he is my manservant.
Gorgeous young one.
I daze of staring at the lake ahead when there's a knock at the door. "Enter."
A man in a black suit and the pretty boy from downstairs enters. I flush slightly.
"Your Majesty, your new Manservant." He leaves the raven-head standing awkwardly fidgeting with the end of his jacket, underneath a blue shirt with a scarlet neckerchief around the neck. And cute buckle boots.
Nice style, won't need to change him into serving clothes. (😏)
"Your name?" I question.
He looks a smiling shyly, and blushes. He stares into my eyes, "Merlin sire, my name is Merlin."
Wow, eyes man! His eyes are wow! Deep blue, slightly grey. This guy is perfect.
"sire...Sire....Sire!"
"Yes?" Must have fallen into his vortex eyes.
"Is there anything I could assist you in Sire?"
Well for a start we could get married on the spot!
"Um, grab me a coffee, flat white."
"Right away sire!"
***
"You are totally love him!" Chuckles Morgana.
"Maybe."
"Can't deny it dear brother!"

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀 3 weeks later.
Arthur POV
"Hey, Merlin can I talk to you?"
"Uh, yes Arthur?" I'm loving this 1st name basis.
"Um... I uh, was wondering if you would, like to dine with me tonight?"
"Of Course Arthur! Thanks so much!"
I take him by surprise and as soon as he turns around,
I plant a quick peck on his lips. He stares in shock, but then blushes sweetly.
"I love you Arthur."
He leans his forehead on mine.
"Love you Merly."

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🍀🐎😘🏇
A/N
So cheesy I swear I vomited writing this.
Disgusted in myself😂
😘 -Áine (ONYA)