002: Irina Shayk and a 'Lil Sass.

I woke up with a banging headache, hardly unusual as the football season hadn't started yet. I'm a free guy. I sat up reluctantly and saw a girl, an extremely pretty girl at that. She looked at me and her face was pale,

"Hey," I said, wincing at the pain the sound of my own voice caused to my head.

"Uh, hi." Her voice was barely audible, just reaching above a whisper.

"And your name is?" I stood up out of the bed slowly, and she turned around quickly, making me chuckle.

"Aubrey."

"I'm Cristiano," I grinned, I copied her and wrapped a blanket around my body, "You can look now." Very reluctantly, she turned around.

"I know who you are." She smiled a little,

"Big fan, eh?" I winked, smooth.

"No." She shook her head in a single motion,

"Why?" I frowned, this is... unusual.

~

"Because. One, you're a man-whore, two you play for Real Madrid and 3)-" I was cut off by Cristiano,

"You hate me because I play for Real Madrid?!" He laughed,

"Well, yeah. That's what Barcelona fans do, right?" I folded my arms across my chest, shaking my head.

"Oh right, Barcelona... " He nodded his head,

"Yeah, Barcelona, so have you got any clothes I can have?" I rolled my eyes, wow. Sassy.

"Have?"

"Yeah, it's not like I'll be seeing you again." I shrugged.

"I wouldn't count on that..." He muttered under his breath, I still heard it and raised my eyebrows at him. "Here." He handed me a pair of shorts and an old Portugal shirt with 'Ronaldo 7' on the back.

"I appreciate the need not to hand me a Madrid shirt, but surely anything's better than this."

"Fine. . ." He mumbled, throwing me a Spain top with 'Ramos 4' on the back, "Don't even ask me how I got hold of that, he must've left it here some time."

"Thank-you." I smiled, making my way into his en suite bathroom and changing quickly. Yes, the shorts and the top were too big for my skinny frame, but at least they were clean, I mean come on, you know boys these days. They don't change socks until they stick to the wall! When I was changed I took a deep breath and stepped back through the door, I realised I had no phone on me. "Where's my phone?" He just shrugged, I sighed and went rummaging around. I found it on the floor, I was lucky it hadn't cracked. I shoved it into my pocket and slipped my heels on, folding up my dress. I needed to figure out how I was going to go about this, getting out I mean, there will surely be press out there. They must've seen me go in, now it's time to see me go out. I looked down at my pants, shit.

"I'm going down for some breakfast, leave when you wanna." Cristiano shrugged, making his way downstairs. I nodded and went over to his wardrobe, there must be some clothes any other girls have left here. I found a skirt, that was it. I quickly changed into the skirt and put the over-sized shorts back into the wardrobe, I tucked the shirt I was wearing into the skirt and hitched it up a little. I slipped the heels on and sighed, I'm such an idot. Such an idiot for ever doing this. Ever agreeing to going out, getting drunk... coming home with Cristiano Ronaldo. I felt a lump grow in my throat, a definite sign that I was going to burst into tears at any given moment. I managed to keep them back, a rare event, and composed myself. I grabbed my dress and tucking it under my arm, grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.

"Cristiano," I called through, it felt weird calling him by his first name, it was always Ronaldo to me. "I'm leaving." He looked up from the TV and his eyes widened, he was staring at my legs. He nodded breifly, his eyes never leaving them. I shut the door and prepared myself for the flashing cameras. I took a deep-breath and opened the front door, being instantly hit by exactly what I expected...

~

She was sassy. I liked it. I liked her. I stretched and got up off the sofa, I went back up the stairs and grabbed some clothes, I took a nice, hot, long shower to sort my senses and emotions out. She was real good, I'm not going to go into details, but she seemed experienced. Amazing. I changed into the jeans and shirt, there was a knock at the door and I lazily made my way back down to answer it.

"Cristiano."

"Irina!" I grinned at her,

"Cristiano, what's this?" I registered the look on her face, her eyes were red and her make-up was set in dark streams down her cheeks and around her eyes. I looked at the screen of her iPhone and what was on it. Oh.

"Oh, uh. . ." I racked my brains for an excuse, nope. All gone. Ran out. Well done, Ronaldo. You've really fucked it up this time.

"This ,means we are over you got that, Cristiano?" She practically spat my name out of her mouth like it was poison, I nodded slowly. There was nothing I could do now. On the screen was a picture of a drunken me and drunken random-girl-I-forgot-the-name-of entering my house, drunkenly may I add.

"I was drunk! What do you expect, Irina?!"

"To not get drunk, to not go out where you know girls are and you know you'll get tempted." Irina sighed, turning around and walking off. I let her go, no point chasing something you know you don't deserve. I shut the door slowly, turning around and sitting back in front of the TV. I hope she finds someone she can trust one day.

~

"Aub!" Alivia grinned at me as she opened her front door to reveal me, "Looks like someone had a good night."

"No, well yeah, but with the wrong guy." I sighed, pushing past her into her house.

"Well, I had an amazing night. I'll probably never see the guy again, but oh well." Ada grinned,

"Same," Alivia laughed, "it was rocking."

"I had a great night too, and it was awesome but." I smiled a little remembering it all, "but, the guy..."

"Who was the guy?!" Ada looked excited to find out what I was hiding, I took a long, deep breath.

"It was Cristiano Ronaldo." The look on their faces was priceless.

A / N 

This took me forever to write! It's not even that long! :L I just wanna thank all of the people who are reading this story after one chapter, and this is dedicated to Angel because she is an amazing writer and she's reading this! So this chapter is for you, Angel! (:

Hope you all enjoy it!!<3

~mary