014: Baby Just Say Yes

• Dedicated to Everyone.

PLEASE READ YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SO. This, my friends, is THE last chapter of 'Last Name [Cristiano Ronaldo]'. omg. :O I am so excited to hear your thoughts! Not just for this chapter, but the whole book!! I know it's not really long, but I would like to hear improvements, things you want me to keep the same etc. etc. for the sequel (if I do one)!! I couldn't just dedicate this to ONE person!! So I dedicate it to you all of you. But I would like to personally thank; 

Sharon! {@shazalisous} for being AMAZING! and the feedback and being perfect AND an amazing writer herself

Angel! {@marwahfazel} for, again, being AWESOME! And again your feedback, encouragement and everything else!

Gabby! {@gabbyA} for being GREAT! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have updated on those late nights, so thanks to you!! You are also an amazing writer:D

I think that's it :3 SO THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!:D I love all of you though! 

~m 

So here goes!!!

It's been 3 months, and I've never been so blinded by love before in my whole life. Like, ever. It's crazy, how under the course of less than a year, so much can happen. And no, I haven't remembered Cristiano yet. But we don't care, we love each-other. It's not like my memory could ever stop that, or split us up. Sergio and Ada are together, yes. Weird, right?! I never imagined it, not in a million years! Arianna and Cesc are still going strong, and still will be for long to come. Alivia... Yes, she's still single. I have no idea why, but she is! Me, Ada and Sergio want to set her up with Xabi [Alonso], but Cris won't hear any of it and I have no clue why. I'm sure Liv will find someone some day... Well, I know she will! I went to talk to Avery, I remember that night like the back of my hand. I didn't want to remember it, but I did. And I hate it. Every word that was said, every action that was made... Everything. And it kills me, even now.

"Aubrey?" A familiar voice called my name, dragging me out of my thoughts. 

"Yes Sergio?" I rolled my eyes, entering the room he was in. The kitchen. 

"I can't do this!" He moaned, 

"For god's sake, Sergio!" I sighed, taking the can opener off him and and opening the tin of beans for him. 

"Sorry..." He looked at me, giving me those puppy eyes, 

"It's okay." I grinned, those eyes though!

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend!" Ada giggled, walking into the room. Sergio grinned, turning around. He wrapped his arms around her waist and they started to kiss, I made a gagging sound.

"Oh Gosh, PDA. Bye you guys!" I burst out laughing rushing out the room before Sergio came to get me. 

"Hola, nena." I looked up to see Cesc, 

"How the heck did you get in here?!" I frowned, seriously this house is like a free-for-all! 

"Oh, Cristiano let me in. He wants to see you by the way, in there." He pointed towards the games room, I forgot to mention that I moved in with Cristiano. Oops.

"Cris?" I knocked on the door lightly before letting myself in, 

"Hey." He smiled gently as I walked in, 

"Hey, what's up?" I sat down on the sofa beside him, "You look nervous." 

"Yeah, I'm not very romantic and everything, but I really wanna take you out tonight, for dinner. Just me and you..." He smiled at me, looking hopeful. "For once."He added with a chuckle. 

"I'd love to, Cristiano." I grinned, pulling him in for a hug, which he gladly excepted.  

~*~

"Cristiano!" My mouth widened, "You rented out the whole of Pizza Hut... For me!" 

"Yes! Of course, now take a seat hermosa." Cristiano grinned his beautiful grin and pulled out a chair for me, I never knew Pizza Hut could be romantic... I took a seat, and before I knew it, a waitress brought my favourite pizza. We tucked in, and I stuffed myself with pizza. I was so full, I could barely eat the ice-cream! Barely... When we'd eaten, Cris persuaded me to dance with him to my favourite song. 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift, the storyline is so perfect, I love it! Anyway, he dragged me up and he placed his hands on my hips whilst I wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed a little to the music, enjoying each-others company. 

"I love you, Aubrey." Cristiano grinned at me, 

"I love you too, Cristiano." I giggled, accepting his kiss. 

"Can I ask you something?" He smiled gently at me, the nervous atmosphere returning. 

"Again?" I grinned, "Shoot." 

"Well, um, I know it's not been a really long while that we've properly been together, but it feels like I've known you my whole life. I really feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with you, like make a family and everything with you! I really love it if you agreed, so I'm just going to go all out and..." He let go of me, I held the most confused expression on my face ever. "Will you marry me, Aubrey?!" I looked down at him as he stood on one knee, a diamond ring sparkling at me. I could barely breathe, and the words just couldn't come out of my mouth as my mouth hung agape. "Aubrey...?" Cristiano began to become nervous and worried again, I couldn't speak, I don't even know why. 

"Y-yes," I nodded, finally managing to speak. "Yes!! Yes! Yes!!" I broke out in a smile, he slipped the ring on my finger and jumped up, enveloping me in his embrace. I began to cry tears of joy and happiness into his chest, making him chuckle as he held me. 

I couldn't wait to begin my new life as Mrs. Ronaldo...