013: First Kiss Since...

~2 Days Later~

I'm still in Hawaii, having people hammer on my locked door every twenty minutes as I lie under my covers, drowning in my never-ending tears. I know, we were never together. But as I was just about to fall, he does this. He screwed me over, like Adriano. I haven't remembered Cris yet, but a new-found love was stirring inside of me. Now there's just a big black hole, sucking up every crumb of happiness I can find. So here I am, blasting Taylor Swift songs that creepily relate to my situation a little too much, lying in bed. I haven't eaten for 2 days straight, I've drunk tap water, that's it. I don't want to die, I feel as though I already have died. I took a deep breath, as the ocean of tears hit me again, have I not cried them out yet?!

~

"Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm a Madridista, and you're one of my favourite players and all, but right now, I hate you. You will never know what she said about you, whilst you were snogging the face off another girl. Oh wait, not a girl, a human colouring-book! I can't believe it, am I dreaming?! Earth to Ada, hmm? No, this is real. You've actually gone and done this, hurt her. Hurt her even more than she was already hurt! You're a disgrace to man-kind, Cristiano. We all really thought you were genuine, especially Aubrey herself. She was falling for you, harder than she has for anyone else, like ever. I swear she hasn't even eaten for 2 days, she's likely to kill herself. Process that through your dumb-ass mind; there's no food in that room, she hasn't left that room, it's been 2 days without food for her. People can only live a certain amount of time without food, especially when you're slim, like Aub. I'm hating on you right now, I'm out of my mind furious. You probably think I'm damn right crazy, out of my mind, bonkers, for shouting at you like this. But no, I'm not. I'm right, me and Alivia are sick and tired of Aubrey and all her heartbreaks. She falls in love too easily, I'm not saying I don't fall in love, and I'm not going to lie, I'm in love right now. Alivia never falls in love, so we don't count her in this, Arianna's with Cesc, in love. In love without the heartbreak and scandal, yes, I'm not happy in love because I'm not with who I love, but I'm not crying my eyes out, listening to Taylor Swift with no food. Am I? No. Seriously Cris, I'm just ranting on about shit to you, but this shit has meaning, this annoying bitch in front of you knows what she's on about. Sort. Yourself. Out. Right. Now." I turned on my heel and went off to my room, collapsing onto the bed. I'm so angry I could scream.

"Ada..." I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to see Sergio.

"Hi." I managed a smile,

"Don't beat yourself up about him," he came and sat next to me, making my heart stop. "he'll come to, he'll realise what he's letting go soon enough. He still loves her."

"I hope it's soon..." I sighed, leaning into the pair of strong arms that had encircled my waist.

"I love you, Ada." He whispered,

"I love you too, Sergio." I whispered back, he kissed me, and we both drifted off in each others arms.

~The Next Day~

I woke up in Sergio's arms, and my eyes widened as I remembered the night before's events. Sergio said he loved me!!

"Hola hermosa." I heard his voice, and I melted. No kidding. I turned on my side, and smiled at him.

"Hola quapo." I grinned, making him chuckle.

"Are you okay now?"

"Much better." And I wasn't lying...

~

I really need food. I feel like I'm going to die, I wonder if I keep any Nutella or something in here...? I searched, but couldn't find a single thing. My head was aching, and I stumbled to the door, unlocking it and opening it up. I took a step through, and collapsed straight onto the cold, hard ground. {A/N trouble trouble trouble oh!;)}

"Aubrey!" I heard a voice and felt someone lift me in their strong, muscular arms. My head was swimming and I tried to resist the urge to give in to the strong temptation of darkness, which of course I failed at.

~*~

I awoke in a bed that was most definitely not mine, in a room that was most definitely not mine, in a house that was most definitely not mine, in a country that was most definitely not Spain.

"Where the fuck am I?!" I asked out loud to no one in particular, not expecting an answer.

"Hawaii. In a hotel room, Aubrey." Alivia's voice rang out,

"What time is it?"

"One thirty in the afternoon." Alivia informed me, placing a hand on my forehead, almost removing it straight away. "You're burning up."

"Excellent..." I muttered, then everything of the day before came back to me. "Cristiano!"

"What about him?!" Alivia's head snapped up, or down, to look at me.

"Where is he? I have to talk to him!" I sat up, ignoring the searing pain in my head, stomach and chest. Ugh.

"Be careful Aub, I'll go get him." She left the room with a worried look on her face, less than five minutes later, an extremely worn-out looking Cristiano entered the room alone.

"Talk." I ordered him,

"I'm sorry, it wasn't like you thought, at all. I guess I kinda was with her and kissing her, but it all got out of hand. One minute, she fainted on the beach so I brought her back up to my room, and she was faking it all along! So, I'm waiting and she wakes up and just attaches her lips to mine before I can even say 'hi', and we hear footsteps and someone calling my name, so I try to push her off but she, like, pushes me on top of her and Sergio walks in and all shit blows up and I'm like 'what the heck just happened?!' I'm really sorry, that Gemma girl was so not my type!" Cristiano explained,

"You blab worse that Ada..." I muttered, "but it's okay, I just have a banging headache. Hug me!!" I ordered, sounding like a 5 year old. Oh well, I needed cuddles! He laughed and hugged me tight, I wrapped my arms around his strong torso and hugged him back. When I pulled back, he had a giant grin on his face, matching mine on my face too!

"I really love you, Aubrey Ruiz." He smiled,

"I really love you too, Cristiano Ronaldo." I smiled back, and we shared a romantic kiss. Aw.

A / N

DUDES! I missed y'all, sorry about BAD delay on updates :3 suffering such back writers block on A Bit Of Love Hate I can't even BREATH rn, ugh. And then, you all keep updating your lovely stories and I'm hooked, so I kinda have to read them :3 oops,oh well! It's fun, because y'all are awesome writers! Don't forget to comment, as soon as I get on my computer I'm dedicating this to someone :D I realised she has been voting ALLLLLL my chapters, and only commented once or twice AND I NEVER REALISED. So, it's kinda for her. Wow, I'm rambling.

ILY ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T EXPLAIN WOOOOOO. ;D

~mary<3

P.S what do you think about the DOUBLE love bit? Like Ada + Sergio, and Cristiano + Aubrey, DOUBLE AWEEEE<3 sorry.