011: LET'S HIT THE BEACH!

"I can't believe we're actually here!" I squealed, rushing up the stairs of the posh hotel towards mine, Alivia, Ada and Arianna's room.

"Calm down, hun." Alivia laughed, chasing me even though I could tell she was as excited as me. I just rolled my eyes and waved to Sergio, Cesc and Cristiano as they entered their rooms. I jumped into the room, and ran into a room coming off it, and found the most perfect bedroom ever. I threw the heavy bag I had on my arm on the bed, I'm surprised I could even run with that! Excitement gives me adrenalin and energy, I guess! I began unpacking almost straight away, I didn't realise how warm it was until now! I shoved my jacket off and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I left the packing I was half way through and went to take a cool shower, I slipped on a pair of booty shorts, a vest top and a pair of simple flats and quickly finished my unpacking.

"Arianna! Ada! Alivia! Let's go out." I called, knocking on each of their doors,

"Ok!" I heard three familiar voices call back and they came rushing out the door, we applied light make-up and grabbed our bags and left the hotel into the hot air.

"Dude, I thought Spain was hot..." Alivia muttered under her breath, we all agreed, laughing and nodding. We walked around for a bit, when eventually we found a beach. "LET'S HIT THE BEACH, SI?" Alivia's voice sang out, causing people to turn and stare,

"SI" Arianna laughed, dragging me by my hands towards the beach. I didn't really want to go on, but as soon as my bare feet hit the scorching sand I changed my mind. Ada and Alivia rushed off to get towels and bikinis, all our stuff was in the hotel, we had not come out prepared. Arianna and I walked along the sealine,

"What if you don't remember?" My head snapped up as she said this.

"I will remember." I sighed, "I promise." I never break my promises.

"You're lucky, you know? I mean, you have a guy who'd climb Mount Everest and part the River Nile for you! I mean, I have Cesc but... You know what I mean. What if you find another guy and fall in love and forget all about Cristiano?! He's so patient, he's different, definetly. You keep hold of him, Aub. He's a keeper, I can tell. He loves you more than he lets on, and more than you can imagine. Never call him clingy though, Aub. He's scared, for you, for him, for your relationship with him. You mean a lot to him, its why he's here and not in Portugal with his family or training in Spain. Exactly the same with Sergio, but in a friend way. And me, Ada and Liv, and Cesc, Lionel too. If you remember knowing him, it'll be easier but still, you're lucky to have so many friends, and people who love you around you, you know that, right? I hope you remember everything soon, it hurts me to see Cris like this, and you. It kills me inside, to know what a jealous cow like Avery can actually do, not just to your relationship with Cris, but your relationship with everyone, and your whole life and memory of everything that's ever happened to you. Its crazy how someone would ever even think to do that, it baffles me completely. I know it hurts everyone around you, but it must hurt you too, I mean. Seeing all these people hurting, that you must see as because of you, must kill you. Especially as you can't do anything, but wait. Wait until all the pain is over, it's crazy how you even want to try. Your determination is incredible, I admire you for that Aubrey, I truly do." Arianna let out everything to me. Wow. I pushed my sunglasses from over to my eyes to on the top of my head, I thought for a moment and dropped my head down to look at the sand beneath my feet.

"Ari, I know I'm lucky. I know all of this, it hurts everyone around me, I can see it. When people say 'remember when...' as if it was one of the most memorable or funny or amazing days of our lives, and I look as confused as anything. It must hurt, knowing that the person you supposedly 'shared' maybe the best moment of your life with so far can't even remember it. It must hurt like hell. And knowing that its my fault it hurts them, makes it even harder for me to live everyday. But I have you, Ada, Liv, Cesc, Serg, Cris and, yes, Lionel even though I'm still a great big fangirl around him, but he's here for me and keeps me happy anyway. I don't know why you'd admire me at all, but thank-you. I go through a lot of pain, when seeing the people around me that love me for me, hurting because I can't remember loving them, or going to the prom with them, or sharing my first ever sleepover with them, or having my first holiday outside of Europe with them, or learning how to play guitar with them or anything else. Its painful, for all of us." I eventually vented, I let out a heavy sigh. Arianna just nodded and pulled me in for a hug. 

~*~ 

"OH MY GOSH." Arianna's voice rang out over the beach as Ada splashed her. "MY HAIR!" Me and Alivia were weeing ourselves laughing, 

"Don't you laugh." Ada smirked at us evilly, causing me and Liv to stop laughing straight away and run up the beach. We both lay down on the towels, putting our sunglasses over our eyes. Two guys approached us, and began talking to us. The one who was talking to Arianna, was clearly flirting, but she's too innocent to notice. 

"I'm Adriano." The guy smiled, he looked slightly familiar. 

"Aubrey." I smiled, shaking his outstretched hand, 

"You're not from around here, no?" Adriano said, 

"No, Spain." Don't ask why my answers where short, I had this nagging thought in the back of my head saying something like, 'you know him, he's dangerous'. 

"I am, too." He grinned, a cross between a crooked attractive smile and a sneaky smirk. 

"AUBREY. THAT'S YOUR FREAKING EX." I heard a voice shout, ex? Why is he here? I'm confused. What does she mean? Unless, those thought where right...

A / N

SORRY FOR THE MAD DELAYS. It's here though ;3

~mary