004: Fight!!

~Next Week~ 

I hadn't got her off my mind. Aubrey Ruiz. Shit, I remembered her name. 

"Cris, lad. C'mon, we gotta leave! Barca match, remember?" Marcelo slapped me on the back, distracting me from my thoughts, thank God for Marcelo Vieira. 

"Okay..." Barcelona. Her team. We have to win though, when we eventually arrived at Camp Nou, we got off the cramped coach and filed into our hotel sleepily. We all hit the sack straight away.  

~*~

Early the next morning, we were awoken by Coach Mourinho. I let out a long groan, dragging my lazy body out of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and dragged myself to the en suite bathroom and showered quickly, the hot water felt good on my cold skin. I brushed my teeth and changed into my training gear, we were training as the game wasn't until tomorrow. I stepped out of my room and was greeted with a loud "HOLA" from Kaka. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the car that would be taking us to where we would be training. We had to train where Barca trained, as apparently there was no where else. The doors were open too, that means fans can come and watch us and get autographs and stuff. I don't mind, the ol' CR7 never said no to some attention. The car rolled up at the training ground, we all got and my heart did mini back-flips when I saw her, she was there, Aubrey Ruiz. Right there. 

 ~

"So, it wasn't just a rumour?" Alivia nudged, pointing towards the Real team heading our way, 

"Apparently not." I rolled my eyes, that's when I saw him. Cristiano 'CR7' Ronaldo, as them 'Madridista's', like Ada, called him.  

"Oh my God!!" We heard Ada's squeal, "It's Sergio Ramos!" We saw Sergio Ramos look our way, Ada turned bright red and jumped behind us. He motioned a wave her way and she fainted, no kidding. She fell right into my arms, 

"Shit, Alivia." I shot her a look, but she was too busy staring at Lionel Messi. I pushed her towards him and dragged Ada's limp body towards some seats. I heard someone clear their throat behind me, oh no, pray to God it's not Ronaldo. 

~

"Hola." Her face look relieved as she saw me, 

"Hi," I grinned, "What's going on with her?" I gestured towards the body of the girl she was holding, 

"Oh, Ada? Sergio Ramos waved at her." She let out a laugh, 

"Sergio Ramos?" 

"Yeah," she nodded, "you're Cesc Fabregas." 

"Yes, and your name is?" I shot her another smile, 

"Aubrey, Aubrey Ruiz." She smiled, 

"Aubrey? Why are you talking to Cesc Fabregas? Oh my Gosh, look! It's Sergio Ramos, where the hell am I?! Is this a dream? Alivia's talking to Lionel Messi, I can't." It was that 'Ada' girl again, she finished her sentences and fainted back into Aubrey's arms, 

"Ah, God. Ada!" She called her name, still no more awakening from the girl. Aubrey sighed deeply, 

"Hey, I can take her somewhere. I mean, whilst you meet the others or whatever." I suggested, 

"Really? Would you? Awesome!" She grinned, I picked Ada up in my arms and Aubrey followed me to the Physio's, making small-talk. 

~

"Where is she...?" I whispered to my self, so no one else could hear. 

"Who?" Mesut popped up from behind me, 

"Aubrey..." 

"Aubrey?! Aubrey Ruiz?" He exclaimed, so everyone on the ground could hear it. Even her, if she hadn't disappeared. 

"Shut-up!" I slapped Mesut on the arm, 

"Ooh, Aubrey nena, ooh." Sergio teased me, poking me and making kissing faces. I turned bright red, then I spotted her, with Cesc Fabregas.God! Not him, my anger was boiling, I watched her approach Lionel Messi nervously, who was currently chatting up another girl. Man-slut. Well, I can hardly talk. That's when my anger boiled over, Aubrey was shamelessly flirting with Cesc Fabregas. That was it. I kicked the ball at my feet so high I didn't see it come back down. I stormed off over to Aubrey and Cesc, ignoring Sergio and Gonzalo calling my name. I reached Cesc and Aubrey and before you could say, 'Cesc' I had punched him square-on in the jaw. I had hit so hard, will all my strength, he was on the floor clutching his jaw. I let out a laugh, and turned to face Aubrey, her face was full of distraught and anger, I smiled at her and reached for her hand. SMACK. She slappedme. Right across my face! I'd slap her back but she's a girl, and she's Aubrey. Cesc stood up behind me and was about to hit, but instead I elbowed him right in the face. His nose was bleeding now, but he was still up for the fight. I punched him again, sure that it would give him a black-eye by tomorrow. 

"Cris!!" I heard Sergio's shouts, I ignored them. 

"De nada!" I shouted, 

"Cris! Detente ahora, usted recibirá daño!" Was his reply, I brushed him off and saw Lionel Messi coming towards me, now this was going to get messi. No pun intended. I stopped Messi's punch by rugby tackling him to the ground, making him groan. 

"NENA!" I heard a girl's voice exclaim, I stood up and punched Cesc again. I don't know why. "CESC." Oh, right. Cesc's girlfriend. 

"It's ok, Arianna, stay away! I can handle it." 

"No! Let me call someone!" 

"Ari, I sai no." She nodded her head, the tears spilling down her cheeks. I took a sneaky glance at Aubrey, she was crying, wrapped up in Sergio's arms. He was whispering soothing words in Spanish. I sighed, why the heck am I doing this again? I put my hands up in the air and backed away slowly towards Sergio and Aubrey. 

"Aubrey..." I whispered, 

"NO. Stay away from me! I don't even like you, and I never will, ok? Everything that happened wasn't right, and it's all in the past! Don't even talk to me again, I really don't like you, Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm not a big fan of yours, I'm not a Madridista, I'm a Cule, okay? Just stay away from me, you got that Cristiano Ronaldo, YOU GOT THAT?" She screamed at me, the tears rushing down her face. Oh. I shook my head, 

"No... I didn't mean anything to you?!" I frowned, 

"No, never have, never will. I was drunk, the sooner you realise that, the better." She threw the shirt I gave her on the floor by his feet and stomped off, quickly followed by Alivia, a now concious Ada, and a Lionel Messi. Don't ask.

~

I stood up from the side of the event and snook past Cristiano towards Aubrey, and made sure Cristiano didn't see me, which he didn't. Operation: 'Friendly Foe' activated. I approached Aubrey and smiled at her,

"Are you okay? I'm Avery." I stuck out my hand for her to shake.  

"Thanks, I could be better, I'm Aubrey." She took my hand and shook it. I smiled at her, I was excited for my plan to work, and believe me, I was 99.999% sure it would work. That 0.1% can burn in hell...

A / N

This took me forever to write! I hope you like it, drama-drama-drama!<3 This is dedicated to @Shazalisous for giving me to idea to this chapter! love her <3 and putting Cesc in it ;)

comment and vote! love you all <3

 ~mary